Paid for Honeymoon/Anniversary package - Now what?

ljrfrm

Tried search function - and it's temporarily down.......

I just faxed in the Bon Voyage gift form with my credit card number. Will I get a confirmation? Will I see it on the ncl site when I log on? How can I be sure they received it? And, at what point is my credit card charged - now or when I sail? I don't sail until July but with all these price increases, I wanted to get it in before they raise the price. Thanks for your help.

I just faxed in the Bon Voyage gift form with my credit card number. Will I get a confirmation? Will I see it on the ncl site when I log on? How can I be sure they received it? And, at what point is my credit card charged - now or when I sail? I don't sail until July but with all these price increases, I wanted to get it in before they raise the price. Thanks for your help.

I had to call NCL to confirm....

never got an email or any other confirmation until I called and asked for it.

I had to call them for confirmation. The charges are applied now, at least for me, but I am leaving in one week. There was a snag where my package wasn't confirmed, but, after a quick 2nd phone call, all was straightened out. The customer service rep was fantastic!

thanks guys. I guess what I'll do is just keep an eye on the card. I'm still far out from sailing, so I have time. If I don't see the charge after awhile I'll call and confirm. It sounds like you don't really get confirmation - so either a phone call or credit card statement will need to confirm it for me. I do want to make sure we get it straightened out as it seems like a great deal.

I faxed in for the package also, then sent an email to the ship coordinator-just to verify she received and to find out when I would get charged. She replied "within 1 week of sailing charge will be reflected on Credit card". I have printed out this email to bring with me just in case- I also ordered Bar Set up & Smoothie card for my DS17.

There IS a phone number to call for bon voyage packages, it just isn't listed anywhere easily accessible on the NCL web page. :p

When I booked mine, I called the Shore Excursions number and they transfered me to the person in charge of bon voyage packages. It seems to me like it would be better if NCL just LISTED this number, instead of having their customer service reps have to transfer you over. :rolleyes:

It is best to call for those types of reservations here is the number.1-800-327-7030. This is different than what is on their out dated web site.

Thanks for the phone number. I'll keep it for future reference. Just an update for anyone else who wants to do this - I sent the fax for the anniversary package this past Friday - 3/7. I am not sailing until July 20th. I just received an e-mail stating "thanks for your payment". It doesn't specify what I'm paying for - but I appreciated getting it. So, I went to check my credit card, and there is the $79 charge pending from today. I don't mind that I'm already charge because 1) one less thing to pay for closer to sailing and 2) I know it's done. This actually went very smoothly - but if I get anything else, I will use the phone number you all provided. Thanks.

Archived