OMG face feels like baby's backside!!!

I looked for it here in California. I guess it's not available here after reading other posts. So my question is, is it available in Florida? I will be near a Kmart at our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and will try to look for it there.

I searched for it locally at the stores that were listed on the mfg website to no avail. I ended up ordering it from drugstore.com. The stuff is great!

I really think the stores listed on the website are just random stores and not stores that actually carry it. There were a ton of stores in my area listed and not one of them had it. I eventually ordered it at drugstore.com. I got a bunch of other stuff so I could get the free shipping, and I got it even tho I've ordered from them before, I think I got it with free shipping b'c I have a different email address from the previous times I've ordered from them...

I looked for it here in California. I guess it's not available here after reading other posts. So my question is, is it available in Florida? I will be near a Kmart at our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale and will try to look for it there.

Hi , I am from So. Cal (Long Beach/ Lakewood) also, yes you can get it here, either Walmart by the foot care stuff (Dr. Scholls stuff etc) and at Walgreens too. You just have to really look, I didn't see it the first time either, take another look.

I have used it a few times , it does go on watery, and you really have to rub to get it off, but it does give a smooth feel. Hope you can find it.

Cori

Where in Southern California are you? We are in Torrance and I found it yesterday at Walgreens.

So I couldn't find it anywhere, so I bought it online at drugstore.com, used it, wasn't impressed, and now I've seen it at 2 stores! Grrr... BOTH stores I had already checked before I ordered at drugstore.com so were they HIDING it when I was looking for it trying to drive me nuts??

I did eventually try it on my face, had a bit of a reaction to it, got hot and red and stayed flushed looking for about a day. Nothing I had to use a microplane on, tho'. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What stores did you find it in?

I finally found it in a Wal Mart, near the foot care stuff. It wasn't my normal big Wal Marts, it was a dinkier small town one that I was just passing by and ran in for a few things.

Others have also mentioned finding it at Wal Mart, Wal Greens, Target...

At Wal Mart it was $5 and change, thru Drugstore.com it was $6 and change so not much difference.

I did eventually try it on my face, had a bit of a reaction to it, got hot and red and stayed flushed looking for about a day. Nothing I had to use a microplane on, tho'. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whenever I need a good laugh for the day, I just go back to the April Fool's page.:D :D

The website lists the stores that carry it....by zipcode.

For you guys that are looking for it...

http://www.prettyfeetandhands.com/

Except that none of the stores that the site said had it actually had it, at least in my area. And I tried a lot of stores, all were on the list the website gave me, none actually had it.

I've looked in all my local drugstores. I might try Target before I bite the bullet and just order it online.

Do this:

Look everywhere for it--

Bite the bullet and then order it online--

Then fer sher you'll find it somewhere locally, that's what happened to me lol!

Not sure about it working on acne...when I tried it on my face it made it feel hot for a while after, but my facial skin tends to react to a lot of things that way so don't go by me. Maybe you can just try a little on one area and see rather than doing your whole face at once. I did just half my face to see if it made a difference so I had half of a hot face for a few hours.

Do this:

Look everywhere for it--

Bite the bullet and then order it online--

Then fer sher you'll find it somewhere locally, that's what happened to me lol!

Not sure about it working on acne...when I tried it on my face it made it feel hot for a while after, but my facial skin tends to react to a lot of things that way so don't go by me. Maybe you can just try a little on one area and see rather than doing your whole face at once. I did just half my face to see if it made a difference so I had half of a hot face for a few hours.

I know that will happen to me as soon as I order it online! :D Always does!

I think I'll try it on a small part of my face, just incase I have some kind of reaction to it. Thanks :)

I used to get hot face too, but not from this product- don't you just love the questions you get when you're in the midst of a hot face--"oh, someone's had too much sun"... my goodness, have you been drinking?" and my fave, "hot flash dear, well you ARE at that age"... I've been taking adoxa for about 3 years now, so I don't get the red face anymore, but I totally sympathize with those who do.

It was so funny, I went to their website and EVERYONE in our area had it! And, I went to EVERY one of those stores, and they didn't know what I was talking about.

I finally go it at drugstore.com or whatever the name of the place was. I have somewhat sensitive skin, and I use facial scrubs fairly often, so I was a tad leary. Any way, I just used it. I was disappointed at first, since I didn't notice the great snake shedding I had hear about on this site. However, now that all is said and done, I have to be very honest...my skin hasn't been this smooth in ages.

I was so excited, I decided to use it for what it's for - my feet. I got a ton of dead skin off and it's a noticeable improvement. I have a very long way to go though. I keep hemming and hawing about a Ped Egg or Microplane, but I keep wimping out. Yup, I'm afraid I'll cut myself. I'll give in sooner or later though, since my daughter gets a discount where she works (Walgreens) and the Ped Egg is something like $9.99 there.

After reading this thread I decided to try this product. I remember my mom using something like this yrs ago on her feet. I looked for it at our local grocery and walmart...no luck. I checked the PF website and several stores in my area were suppose to have it.....I ordered 2 bottles of PF from Drugstore.com, along with 2 tubes of Ban de Soleil tanning gel. I am going to have to review the thread to read how to use it on the face.

Chris2597--when you read the past postings on this product, beware of the April Fool's posting. It might scare you.:eek:

Hahahahahahahah.......yes, I read that several days ago but got to the post recanting that it was an April's Fools joke.

Well....I am off to try it out...I will post the results later tonight.

I also wanted to post that I read an article this week about using Milk Of Magnesia liguid on the face to clear pimples. Anyone ever try this?

Yes, oddly enough I have.:D Last year a few days before our cruise. I had a zit the size of Mt. St. Helens just under my right eye. It was so intense it made my eye swell shut. I was afraid that I'd look hideous boarding the ship. I alternated using tooth paste and M.O.M. on it and the swelling went down and was pretty clear by the time we boarded. I read about it on here. :)

Maybe I read about it on CC FB.....For some reason I thought there was something in our paper about it, also....Oh well....I told dd about it and she can't wait to try it....

Well...I tried the PFandH tonight. My face feels smoother and silky, although a bit stingy, nothing terrible. I am going to try to use it a couple of times a week, if my skin tolerates it well.

Another thing that works welll is when you have that one darn zit, the flaming red kind that's not "ripe" yet (sorry, gross) you can put a drop of Visine on it and it will lessen the redness. It's very temporary but works well for a quick picture or something. I had a WHOPPER on my right cheek the day before and on my wedding day and I kept putting Visine on it like every hour and it never once showed up in any of our pictures. And I mean this sucker was HUGE. My dad, the joker, when we were at our rehearsal he was doing the practice walk down the aisle with me and as he was about to hand me over he leaned in and whispered to me "I'd give you a kiss on your cheek but I'm afraid there might be an explosion."

Nice. LOL!

Archived