OMG face feels like baby's backside!!!

No, you don't let it dry. It's a runny lotion -- you just start massaging it into your skin and pretty soon, something starts sloughing off (whether it's wax or skin or a combination, I don't know.) Then you follow-up with moisturizer, but you don't really have to rinse it off.

This sounds fascinating! alas there isn't anything called pretty feet over here in the UK, has anyone got the ingredients of this product so I can try and match it with a product in the UK? I have a dry nose! its so annoying when I am putting on any powder even if I have put moisturiser on - it still manages to look peeled and flaky!

Thanks

x

For those of you looking for this product and can't find it go to www.prettyhandsandfeet.com and you can type in your zip code to find a store near you that sells it.

Wish I did that before I drove all over town looking for this. Turns out the stores right by my house sells it.

this is a good idea and i tried it yesterday, however, they listed my local Walgreens, Rite Aide, CVS as having it and none of them did! I tried Target and Long's also.

I will try Walmart and then give up and go with ordering online.

FYI, I tried the Pretty Feet and Hands website, too, and it said that both Vons and Walgreens here in San Diego have it. They don't. Nor do CVS, Longs, Rite-Aid. Finally gave up and ordered it online. Can't wait until it gets here!

Pochahontas,

Here are the ingredients:

water, paraffin, magnesium aluminum silicate, palmitic acid, stearic acid, triethanolamine, methylparaben, propylparaben, fragrance

The website on the package says: bfascher.com (the manufacturer)

Good luck -- it really is a neat product!

I found this at Walgreens today...7.99 which to me is way expensive for 3 ounce. However, I found it starting as low as 5.00 at www.nextag.com, a comparison shopping site. It probably figures out to the same price once you pay for shipping, but they also had these combo deals with an accompanying lotion, etc.

My feet are looking really nice since I started using this -- now I'm ready to venture on to my face...

Readingqueen,

What grade level of reading do you teach? Just curious if you happen to teach Reading Recovery, as I do.

I used the ingredients list & went shopping. Found that Dr. Schols has a callous remover with those ingredients in it:D

Bought it, tried it, it works;)

Same way that everyone is saying about the Pretty Hands & Feet.

I would also venture to say it makes my pores appear smaller. I am hoping over time it may reduce the appearence of some of the age spots as well.

My only question now is how often to use it:confused:

el tigre

For those of you looking for this product and can't find it go to www.prettyhandsandfeet.com and you can type in your zip code to find a store near you that sells it.

Wish I did that before I drove all over town looking for this. Turns out the stores right by my house sells it.

Close but no cigar. The address is actually http://www.prettyfeetandhands.com/ and none of the stores listed in my area carry it. It lists every store in my area! It almost seems like a generic drug store/yellow pages search and not a search for stores that actually carry it in my area.

I will probably just buck up and get it online.

I used the ingredients list & went shopping. Found that Dr. Schols has a callous remover with those ingredients in it:D

Bought it, tried it, it works;)

Same way that everyone is saying about the Pretty Hands & Feet.

I would also venture to say it makes my pores appear smaller. I am hoping over time it may reduce the appearence of some of the age spots as well.

My only question now is how often to use it:confused:

el tigre

What is the exact name of the stuff you bought? I can't find that other stuff anywhere and am willing to try something similar.

We women will put just about anything on our faces, won't we! LOL!

What is the exact name of the stuff you bought? I can't find that other stuff anywhere and am willing to try something similar.

We women will put just about anything on our faces, won't we! LOL!

Home from work now & have the box in hand. callus_remover_cream.jpg

Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Remover Cream

• Gently removes rough and dry skin.
  • Helps to keep feet smooth and soft.

found it in the foot care section of the grocery store. I am in British Columbia, Canada so I don't have any of the stores everyone was talking about.

Dr. Scholl's I'm sure is carried just about everywhere. I checked out the Salley Hansens someone mentioned but it had pumice in it which wouldn't be good:eek:

And yes, we are amazing in our efforts to slather just about anything on ourselves...aren't we? :D

Good Luck & let us know how it goes.

el tigre

Home from work now & have the box in hand. callus_remover_cream.jpg

Dr. Scholl’s® Callus Remover Cream

• Gently removes rough and dry skin.
  • Helps to keep feet smooth and soft.

found it in the foot care section of the grocery store. I am in British Columbia, Canada so I don't have any of the stores everyone was talking about.

Dr. Scholl's I'm sure is carried just about everywhere. I checked out the Salley Hansens someone mentioned but it had pumice in it which wouldn't be good:eek:

And yes, we are amazing in our efforts to slather just about anything on ourselves...aren't we? :D

Good Luck & let us know how it goes.

el tigre

Thanks! I'll get some tomorrow. I'm in a bit of a rut with my current facial exfoliator and am looking for something new to try, esp after the harsh winter we've had, I feel like I need to shed a few layers ewwww LOL!

Thanks again, I'll let you know how it goes :)

Archived