OMG face feels like baby's backside!!!

Hi, I have tried it twice and I haven't had a lot of luck with it so far, not sure I am doing it correctly. Some waxy stuff comes off, but I have to rub pretty hard and I have dry mature skin, so am a little hesitant to really rub hard, so may be that is why, I haven't had a lot of luck.

Cori

Well I'm sorry it's not working great for us but I'm glad I'm not the only one! I'm glad I tried it and will use the rest on my feet when needed.

Hi All!

Since reading the thread a few weeks ago I have searched high and low for the pretty hands and feet with no luck. I didn't want to order on line as DH and I have made a pact no little non essential purchases with the credit card. I found a product called Sally Hansen "Hand resurfacer" with micro-cryatals with collagen. It is in a gold tube shaped bottle with a gold cap. You wash your face and while your skin is damp you gently massage on and rinse off. My skin felt very smooth. It is a semi-thick lotion with a slight gritty texture. Also works great on the hands elbows knees and feet!

Just thought I would put that out there. I have very fair sensitive skin. I am a red head. So rub on gently!

Nora

Just wanted to advise those in the States, I did not find this at the first Wal-Mart I went to, but fortunately I live by two of them, and the second one had it, in the same aisle as the athlete's foot and foot pads, etc. Over by the pharmacy.

Haven't tried it yet, but wanted to thank everyone for their results (or lack of...)

I received the PF&H from drugstore.com and used it this weekend. At first I thought it wasn't doing anything; I guess I'm impatient, 'cause I kept at it and sure enough, off it sloughed! So I was pleased with the results on my face, then I used it on my chest and elbows and it did a great job there, too! I'm very pleased and will keep looking for it when I'm in area stores so that maybe I won't have to keep ordering. Thanks for the suggestion; I'd never have thought about using it anywhere but my feet and hands! Oh: also, I think I'd read that it doesn't take very much, and I don't think I started with enough product. I added some more and that seemed to do much better. As for my elbows, it worked well by putting it directly on my elbows, rubbing it in, letting it sit, then used the palms of my hands - not fingers - to rub it off in a circular motion.

I was given a tip years ago from the gal who did my facials:

Pepto Bismol!

Twice a week I swab it on my face and neck with a cotton ball and let it dry for about 20 minutes. Rinse off and viola! Baby soft glowing skin!

I have not had any flakey skin since.

After checking Walgreens, Walmart, Publix and Winn-Dixie...all to no avail...I ordered it from Drugstore.com for $6.79 with free shipping for orders over $25. It arrived yesterday.....I think I am in love with a product! I will know more in a couple of weeks but in just 2 days my feet are starting to look less like they are attached to a dinosaur and other "parts" are starting to look ship-shape as well. Thanks so much for this recommendation!

My friend told me a story at dinner last night. Many years ago she went to a dermatologist in NYC. The Dr. sold her own brand of exfoliator. Several years later my friend learned that the good doc mixed Pretty Feet with some lotion, rebottled her concoction, and sold it for $35.00. I don't know what lotion she used. but this does provide some validation for the use of Pretty Feet on our faces. Jinn

I have used this product for well over 20 years. I have purchased it from K-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Target and the grocery stores. I have always used it on my hands, feet and knees. BUT I never thought about using it on my face. I'm going to the bathroom right now to try it.

It works phenominally on my hands and feet. I keep a tube in my luggage all the time for nice sandal feet.

Be sure to shake it before you use it. Sometimes it settles and seperates.

I have used this product for well over 20 years. I have purchased it from K-Mart, CVS, Walgreens, Target and the grocery stores. I have always used it on my hands, feet and knees. BUT I never thought about using it on my face. I'm going to the bathroom right now to try it.

It works phenominally on my hands and feet. I keep a tube in my luggage all the time for nice sandal feet.

Be sure to shake it before you use it. Sometimes it settles and seperates.

How nice that you can find it at so many places in your area! I tried 20+ stores in this area and surrounding areas, no luck. I got it online and am not crazy about it anyway, but how frustrating that I couldn't find it anywhere in my area :(

I'll be in Houston next Friday, so I'm going to look for it there as I don't think I can get this in the UK.

These boards are fantastic, I've made a list of things to buy in the USA before my cruise:

Downey Wrinkle Releaser

Certain Dri deodrant

Crystal Lite

Mountain Dew

Bonine

and now

Pretty Feet and Hands :)

Thanks ladies.

Carol

I'll be in Houston next Friday, so I'm going to look for it there as I don't think I can get this in the UK.

These boards are fantastic, I've made a list of things to buy in the USA before my cruise:

Downey Wrinkle Releaser

Certain Dri deodrant

Crystal Lite

Mountain Dew

Bonine

and now

Pretty Feet and Hands :)

Thanks ladies.

Carol

Wow, I guess I take a lot for granted, I can't imagine not being able to get any of those things! Although Bonine you must be able to get via prescription, right? Meclizine? And for what it's worth, we like the Target brand of powered bottled-water addditive-I think it's called Market Pantry or something like that?

No Downy Wrinkle Releaser? Does that mean you have to...ugh-I can't even bear to say it-----IRON????

Have fun shopping !

I've been reading this thread, have gone out and purchased the product and would appreciate it if those of you who have used it would post how long you have been using it on your face and how satisfied you are with the results. Can you tell that I am a chicken about trying it on the face?:) :)

I've been reading this thread, have gone out and purchased the product and would appreciate it if those of you who have used it would post how long you have been using it on your face and how satisfied you are with the results. Can you tell that I am a chicken about trying it on the face?:) :)

Dear Chicken, Only kidding!

I've been using it since the latter part of March. I'm really pleased with it. While it doesn't look like I've had a face lift, my skin does look better and I think the brown spots are less noticeable. It really improved the skin on my neck. After several uses, you don't seem to get as much peeling off.

I've yet to use it on my feet though. I'll get to them. First things first! By the way--I'm between 40 and 50 and that's all I'm saying. I'll keep using it and eventually get to my feet. :D

Hi- i have rosacea too, that's why I spend a lot of time at the derm., so far I've had no reactions to this product, it's really helpful on the nose area too!

I was just getting ready to ask about rosacea when I saw your post. If you have "mature" skin with rosascea like I do and you haven't had any problems using Pretty Hands & Feet, then I will try and find some at the store today!

Thanks for the tip!

I had to try this because of all the great reviews. This stuff is amazing. My elbows are really rough and after 2 times using Pretty Hands and Feet my elbows are so smooth. I can't believe it! I used it now on my feet, legs, arms and face. It is better than anything else I have used in the past and it's alot cheaper. Thanks!:)

I just found this thread yesterday and thought it sounded interesting. I wanted to go and buy this product until I got to your April Fools joke. I kept on reading and was relieved to hear it was a JOKE, and off I went in search for this product. I did eventually find it at Walgreens in the body lotion area.

I tried it first on my face. Yes, it does go on runny, but if you wait about a minute before rubbing it starts to harden up and then you can start the rubbing process. I kept rubbing and rubbing and rubbing. In fear that I was about to take all the skin off of my face I washed the rest of the waxy substance off of my face. I proceeded to the top of my hands and to my feet. Those I just kept rubbing and rubbing. I did eventually use a towel to brush off the waxy substance. I followed up with dove for my face and shea butter for the hands and feet.

This morning the skin appears to be very soft. I was afraid putting the dove on my face that I might get zits but so far, so good! My face seems to have a nice glow to it! Thanks for the information about this product.:D

Archived