Voyager's TV question

Hello all,

I am sailing on the Voyager on the 20th of April and have a question for cruisers that recently sailed with this ship.

Can I hook up the Wii into the TV of the interior cabin?

Thanks.

:o

Don't know. You'll be on vacation, why would you want to take your Wii on vacation with you, unless you plan to spend a lot of time in your cabin.

For the same reason you would bring a book. Everyone spends "down time" differently. Some read, some watch tv and some play wii.;)

Don't know. You'll be on vacation, why would you want to take your Wii on vacation with you, unless you plan to spend a lot of time in your cabin.

Just in case something come up and I have to be stuck in the cabin. For example, get the norovirus (sp) and have to be separated from other people.

Thanks for everybody's replies.

countdown.pl?name=hungt23&date=4-20-2008&image=Beach-2&text=&ship=Voyager of the Seas

Just in case something come up and I have to be stuck in the cabin. For example, get the norovirus (sp) and have to be separated from other people.

Thanks for everybody's replies.

countdown.pl?name=hungt23&date=4-20-2008&image=Beach-2&text=&ship=Voyager of the Seas

Just in case you come down with something be sure to take whatever you can with you. We always take Drammamine (only used it once), Immodium, Pepto Bismal, Advil or something similar. Better to be safe & prepared. My DH swears about Blackberry Brandy for stomach problems. If he feels a bug coming on, he takes a swig of it and he's ok after that.

Don't think about what could, or would happen. Just go on your cruise and enjoy it. You won't think about that stuff once you get on board because you'll be so busy doing other things.

You're sailing on the last voyage from Galveston. We're sailing on the 6th. First time on the Voyager. Sailed Carnival, Norweigan and Royal Caribbean many times. My favorite ship was the Rhapsody.

HAVE FUN & ENJOY YOURSELF!!!!!

Beg to differ, but we bring at least one system on every cruise and had never had a problem, including Wii, PS2 and Xbox360.. Either we are geniuses (doubt it) or you simply need the right cord and the knowledge of what you are doing.

We are taking our Wii on Voyager on March 30.:)

I don't think he expected a value judgement from you. If that is all I had to add, I would have moved on. I don't take a cell phone, or laptop on a cruise, but I'm not going to be rude to people who do. I could think of a few reasons to take the WII along, none that apply to me, but I guess I'm less judgemental.

Beg to differ, but we bring at least one system on every cruise and had never had a problem, including Wii, PS2 and Xbox360.. Either we are geniuses (doubt it) or you simply need the right cord and the knowledge of what you are doing.

We are taking our Wii on Voyager on March 30.:)

I'ts been two years, but I thought I remember my TV being an RCA with composite video Video and audio on the front.

Huntg23,

We are sailing on the Voyager 4/20 also. We have a great group of people on our roll call. If you would like why don't you go over there and join us. They are a very friendly group and there is a lot of information pertaining to the ports we will be visiting and other things that you might be interested in. You might like to join the Meet & Mingle also. We are getting excited now that it is getting close to time to cruise.

Hello all,

I am sailing on the Voyager on the 20th of April and have a question for cruisers that recently sailed with this ship.

Can I hook up the Wii into the TV of the interior cabin?

Thanks.

:o

I emailed RCCL and got this response below:

"Thank you for your email.

Guests cannot bring their personal DVD, VCR, or gaming (PlayStation, Wii, X-Box, etc) equipment if it is the style that needs to be plugged in to the TV set. Stateroom TV sets do not have audio/in jacks or video/in jacks.

Thank you for choosing Royal Caribbean International.

Merlin Reynolds

Customer Service Representative"

Plus there's the added benefit that game systems also play DVD's and CD's so I will also have access to those (without paying $12.00 per movie to the ship) just by bringing the game system.

Not the Wii. It will only play games.

Archived