Big time residency discount!

lynn47

How do you check specifically for residency discounts?

When going through the booking process for your cruise, it will ask for your state and also if you qualify for senior rate. Be sure to indicate your state and if there is a discount for your cruise it will show up.

can you get a credit if you find it cheaper even if you have already paid in full?

Yes, I found our cruise was less expensive and got it reduced AND got a refund applied to my brother's credit card, who had paid in full...and he didn't have to do a thing! What a great sister, huh?!:D

I check rccl everyday and am usually dissapointed,we are booked on serenade for thanksgiving,But woohoo!! checked the other day and the price of our D1 dropped $200! so we saved $400 and now there dropping the fuel charge if you booked before 11/16/07.:D

Where do you check the website for price reductions? I booked our cruise last August for April of 2009 through my TA. How can I find what the pricing is now? Thanks!

That is great news congratulations on your windfall! I also check the RCI website daily to see if there are any price reductions available for our upcoming cruises. Sometimes persistence does pay off!

Where do you check the website for price reductions? I booked our cruise last August for April of 2009 through my TA. How can I find what the pricing is now? Thanks!

Just pretend you are doing a new booking ...

if your cruise has sold out it won't work, because all you'll see is N/A, but do check every day...since my last post about this (this afternoon!) I got another discount for me (and my clueless brother!):D

Finally back to our exciting thread! Been ill.... I told my hubby and he is thrilled! My wonderful guy was so appreciative he even offered to give me the $780 I paid myself back to me! I just told him "more beer for you dear"!! (and gambling for me!)

For those who have a TA and aren't sure how to check online, just call her every so often to check for you. That also paid off for me... When I checked the RCCL site, it showed a $300 savings, but when my TA called to check for me they told her a savings of $780!

All you need to do to check online is to pretend you are booking a new sailing,put in the pertinent info, and the rooms will show that are available. That is when I saw the PA. residency discount in RED LETTERS. In fact, it is still going on!

Thank you all for for showing your excitement with me!

Archived