Samantha Harris's Ball Gown on Dancing with the Stars

Hi,:) after all this....I will be flying home from Seattle on

Monday, 9/22:rolleyes: ....so I will miss the first show.

No, I don't have TEVO and right now I don't have a VCR or DVD

player either. Oh well.

Doesn't ABC put their shows out on the website so you can watch it that way? I thought I remember seeing a link for that last season.

Doesn't ABC put their shows out on the website so you can watch it that way? I thought I remember seeing a link for that last season.

Thanks for that tidbit:) I appreciate it! I will look for sure:)

Toni Braxton - had heart problems, but should do well with the grace and moves. Could be very classy sexy.

Lance Bass - loves attention, will flirt with Bruno and Len. Could become annoying very quickly.

Ted McGinley - loved him since Happy Days and Revenge of the Nerds. I picture him like a younger, fitter and more talented George Hamilton. (without the tan)

Cloris Leachman - my personal fave, go funny 82 year old. I want to see her pull off a cute, funny, sexy mambo or tango, but without turning into this years Adam Carolla.

Warren Sapp - may have a following of fans, NFL usually gets the votes.

Rocco DiSpirito - I'd never heard of him and I watch quite a bit of the food channel. I don't think he'll get the votes.

Kim Kardashian - Addicted to attention, loves mirrors and cameras, I can't stand this girl, don't know why she's famous and I want her gone quickly.

Maurice Green - can't see him getting the votes to last long.

Misty May-Treanor - it will be nice to see her dressed like a girl, instead of just in a bikini with a volleyball. Has stamina for the quick step, unlike Shannon last season, but will have to work on the grace.

Susan Lucci - I'm so tired of her selling things on the shopping channel, but alot of people still watch soaps. She'll be classy and graceful, but I don't know if she can pull off the steps.

Jeffrey Ross - comedian and celebrity roast-master, should be gone in the first or second show.

Cody Linley - should bring in younger viewers (10-14 year olds) but is in the beginning of his career and not desperate enough to fight for the trophy like some of the others.

Brooke Burke - Sexy, should do well if she picks up the steps. Will have to work for the votes. She didn't wear much while hosting Rock Star and Rock Star Supernova so she will get my trophy for the least dressed non-pro dancer.

Now that I've got that off my chest; Who's next?

Our cruise starts on the 20th so I'm going to have to remember to set the VCR.:eek:

Rocco has never been on the Foodnetwork~he had a Reality

show (that never "made it") on NBC........

Who's next? LOL:) you have each one pinned down.

Rocco DiSpirito opened a restaurant that failed on his reality show. It probably wasn't his food, but his financial mismanagement. His elderly mother made the meatballs. He did sell a line of pots and pans on QVC or HSN for awhile. I don't know if he can dance.

Cloris Leachman is my personal favorite. I wish the best for her, but at 82 will she have the stamina to practice dancing for hours a day? Recovery times are so much longer at that age.

Out of loyalty to Rock Star and Rock Star Supernova (far better shows than American Idol), I would like to see Brooke Burke do well, but she was quite wooden as the hostess of that show and if she is that wooden on the dance floor, she will not be able to do well. I hope she surprises me.

Toni Braxton has long been a favorite of mine, but I don't know how well she will do. I will be rooting for her. I'd like to see her each the finals or near-finals.

Susan Lucci seems too delicate to me to be a really good dancer, but maybe she'll surprise us too. We know she will look lovely in dance gowns.

Kim Kardashian I do not know beyond the frivolous party girl hype. She might do well, at least at first. We'll have to find out if she is dumb or just plays dumb.

Misty May-Treanor will be heavily challenged to switch from the agility and speed of beach volleyball to the heels, dance gowns and rhythmic requirements of ballroom dancing. I do believe she will have the determination, competitive spirit and certainly the stamina to go far in the competition.

Lance Bass should be able to dance quite well being as he did have to learn and perform choreography in his boy band concerts. He could potentially win or finsih high in the competition.

I don't know about any other of the guys.

Archived