Documents?

skyrain30

I booked a cruise on carnival through a travel agent. I recieved my booking number but on the carnival sight it sais documents will be sent by mail. It is now 18 days before we cruise and only 15 days before we leave our house. I finally called carnival and they said they couldn't help me becuase we booked through an agent. I am trying to get hold of our agent but originally she told me everything else would come through carnival. How important are these documents? we have paid for everything can these documents stop us from getting on the ship or is it something we can take care of when we get there? Feeling a little panicked so any help you can give me will be very appreciated.

I booked a cruise on carnival through a travel agent. I recieved my booking number but on the carnival sight it sais documents will be sent by mail. It is now 18 days before we cruise and only 15 days before we leave our house. I finally called carnival and they said they couldn't help me becuase we booked through an agent. I am trying to get hold of our agent but originally she told me everything else would come through carnival. How important are these documents? we have paid for everything can these documents stop us from getting on the ship or is it something we can take care of when we get there? Feeling a little panicked so any help you can give me will be very appreciated.

If you have your booking number you should be ok. Your docs could show up anytime. I think that the booking # is all that you need to fill out your Fun Pass. Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

If you filled out the Funpass online, all you need at the port is your booking number, your ID, your proof of citizenship and something to pay the onboard charges. You do not need any other documents to board the ship. Have a great cruise.

We book thru our TA who receives all communication first. She forwards it to us. Your TA should be getting the docs. Ask her to overnight them to you.

That being said.....if you aren't getting service from the TA, the above info re filling out the info on the computer is correct. But I, like you, would feel more comfortable with something in my hand.

Archived