Westerdam- Never laughed so much

rox59

:) We just returned from the Westerdam Easter cruise. I have to say that we have cruised over 20 times, but this had to be the funniest cruise that we have every been on! The entire ship was laughing every night along with the cruise director Jason Veneer, and 2 entertainers, Julie Barr and Joel (forgot his last name) an Elton John impersonator. The whole ship really came together and we all had a great time!

:) We just returned from the Westerdam Easter cruise. I have to say that we have cruised over 20 times, but this had to be the funniest cruise that we have every been on! The entire ship was laughing every night along with the cruise director Jason Veneer, and 2 entertainers, Julie Barr and Joel (forgot his last name) an Elton John impersonator. The whole ship really came together and we all had a great time!

Can you give us a review? We leave in 10 days.

I agree with you about Joel Mason and Julie Barr.

We were on the Westerdam 3/16 cruise. The last night, the show "Joel Mason and Friends," was the most hysterically funny show I have seen in a long time.

Did they do the sthick with Julie Barr lying on the piano and her "weight" being too much for the stage? Sight gag at its best!!!

I agree with you about Joel Mason and Julie Barr.

We were on the Westerdam 3/16 cruise. The last night, the show "Joel Mason and Friends," was the most hysterically funny show I have seen in a long time.

Did they do the sthick with Julie Barr lying on the piano and her "weight" being too much for the stage? Sight gag at its best!!!

Yes they did on our December Oosterdam show. He also came into the audience & asked the youngish man sitting next to us to kiss him. The guy was laughing so hard I was afraid he would choke. Out of context, it doesn't sound that funny, but believe me it was hysterical.

Hi

Joel Mason is off the Westerdam for a bit, but will be on

April 13 to 29.

He then will be on the Amsterdam in Alaska through most of the summer.

You made my day! I have not yet seen Joel and I am on the Westerdam 4/19...:D I have read so much about how great the show is I can't wait!

Hi

Joel Mason is off the Westerdam for a bit, but will be on

April 13 to 29.

He then will be on the Amsterdam in Alaska through most of the summer.

Just in time for my crusie next Sunday. I am looking forward to him. Hope he does not want to kiss hubby though!

Archived