Where is John Howell?

FortyNinerLiz

Does anyone know where John Howell is right now as Cruise Director?

John Howell was the CD on Constellation from October to February 29th. He just left for holidays and he will resurface in a couple of months time.

Hi there

I think he is on the Quest, check the thread with the Panama canal info with pics.

I just followed another thread to photos of Constellation, and they had a photo of John Howell as their CD but was old photo, and I Do believe I saw him aboard Quest "observing" Becky Fields, in anticipation of coming aboard himself in future (This was in Dec.):confused: Just read that review and it does state john howell is the Quest CD

• 9 years later...
John Howell was our favorite CD with Celebrity. Several years ago, he switched over to Seabourn Cruises. Sadly, John passed away last year, at the age of 57.......

Is this the same CD on Celebrity who played guitar and sang and on our cruise dressed up as Elvis for a Rock n Roll trivia night?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Is this the same CD on Celebrity who played guitar and sang and on our cruise dressed up as Elvis for a Rock n Roll trivia night?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

John was a great song and dance man. He did several impersonations, but his Blues Brothers impersonation was his best........

We met John Howell on the Journey. He was one of the best CD. He really put himself out to get to know the guests. No request seemed too much for him. Unfortunately, several CD are not worth remembering. Sue Denning is also a favorite. The best CD of all times was James on the Windsurf.