Mariner Cabin 1081

beaniele

Think 1081 (although have not been in it) is a better position than being on deck 10 under the swimming pool area (can be quite noisy.) You could hear some scaping of chairs. There is no vibration issue on the Mariner. If this was my only choice -- I'd take it:)

I'd say book it, and waitlist for one just like it on a lower deck. Miracles do happen. I've been in 989, and it's incredible.

That is what we are doing. We usually have 781 but it was booked. Since this cruise is May 09, maybe we will get lucky. Thanks

we were on the Mariner - suite 1082 - March 24 voyage - and honestly being directly below La Veranda did not bother us at all - once in a while we would hear a chair moving but that was about it - that being said - our next cruise we will definately be requesting a suite on one of the lower decks - my husband found the rocking just a bit too much and our son was given one motion sickness pill and he slept for 15 hours! -

janis

we were on the Mariner - suite 1082 - March 24 voyage - and honestly being directly below La Veranda did not bother us at all - once in a while we would hear a chair moving but that was about it - that being said - our next cruise we will definately be requesting a suite on one of the lower decks - my husband found the rocking just a bit too much and our son was given one motion sickness pill and he slept for 15 hours! -

janis

My husband is concerned about being so high and the rocking. We are waitlisted for every Aft Seven Seas suite. Since our cruise is not until 5/2009 maybe something will open up. Thanks for the info.

Archived