Check Your Luggage & See New Orleans

BrendaB1

im_tagline.gifWelcome to the next generation of travel conveniences!Traveling into New Orleans or preparing to leave? Spend your time in New Orleans enjoying a great meal in the French Quarter, visiting the sights at the New Orleans Museum of Art, hurry off to an important business meeting or spend more timeat the convention. Best of all you can do all of this without worrying about your luggage.

im_luggage-top.jpgAdvance Check-In, luggage delivery services will pick-up your luggage and

transfer it to and from the New Orleans International airport, New Orleans Cruise Ship terminals, and local hotels. This service is available 7 days/week. im_luggage-bot.jpg

Advance reservations are recommended, however walk-up service is available. Our agents are available at the Cruise ship terminals on cruise days and on the lower airport level; 7 days/week from 8AM - 12:00(midnight). Hotel pick-up and delivery requests must be made on-line, front desk and bell staff must be notified to release/receive the luggage to our agents.

Passenger trasportation also available.

Reservations :: Services :: About Us :: Contact Us :: New Orleans Info :: Home

Advance Check-In!

P.O. Box 20261, New Orleans, Louisiana 70141

Toll Free: (877) 467-8898

Just received this email from Nola CVB. Might be helpful for cruisers wanting see the City when returning from their cruise. More info at advancecheckin.com

• 6 years later...

Advance Check-In is the most unprofessional and unhelpful company. They literally have one job: take your bags from the airport to the cruise ship, but they can't even do that! My parents entrusted their luggage (including important medical equipment) to these people and ended up on a one-week cruise sans any of their belongings.

Once this massive mistake was made, you would think that this company would try their best to rectify this horrible situation. Not so. Advance Check-In became unresponsive. They stopped answering their phone and became impossible to get ahold of. When a connection was finally made, Advance Check-in said the bags were on a flight to Cusco, the cruise’s first stop. Having never received confirmation of a flight number of baggage claim number (remember the lack of communication here), my parents spent the entire day at the Cusco airport trying to track down their luggage. To make matters worse, this day was also my mother’s birthday.

Finally, they were able to confirm that Advance Check-In never sent the bags. My parents were forced to run around and buy everything they would need for the rest of their vacation costing them hundreds of unnecessary dollars. Advance Check-In destroyed their much needed and well deserved vacation and they didn’t even care. They have refused to provide ANY reimbursement or compensation. What a horrible, horrible company. I implore you to never, ever use them.

How many times are you going to post the same message in the same forum section?

Just curious

Sorry if it seems overkill! I just wanted to be sure that people knew what they were getting themselves into. Someone might see one thread and not another. Bottom line is since the company won't provide any compensation my only form of recourse is letting everyone else know not to make the same mistake.

Sorry if it seems overkill! I just wanted to be sure that people knew what they were getting themselves into. Someone might see one thread and not another. Bottom line is since the company won't provide any compensation my only form of recourse is letting everyone else know not to make the same mistake.

Its worse than overkill that you found threads that were four and five years old. So you had a bad experience others have used them with no problem. File a claim with your travel insurance that is why you bought it.