Blue Monarch Cruise May 22

KGBrooks

Taking a shot in the dark and checking to see if there's anyone else on these boards going on the 7 day 5 country 3 continent cruise on May 22, or if there's anyone who has been on the Blue Monarch or Monarch Classic Cruises.

Any tips or comments are welcome!

Cheers! :)

• 2 weeks later...

I am booked on the Blue Monarch for July 4th thru 12th. I am having a hard time finding any reviews and I would love to know what the ship is like, the amenities in the rooms, the overall experience. There has to be someone who took this cruise. Lais

I am sailing the Blue Monarch on July 4th. I am having a tough time finding reviews and info on this ship. I am sure it will be fabulous but I would love to hear more about it.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
DO NOT USE THIS CRUISE LINE unless you have no other possible way to visit Egypt and Israel. It's terrible.

More later.

I would be very interested in hearing any comments from anyone that has done this cruise. Looking at booking maybe in May 2009.

• 3 weeks later...

I am planning to go on the 7 day 5 country 3 continent cruise in June 2009 with Trafalgar touring company. Any helpful information on the Blue Monarch ship. This will be mine and my husband's first time on a cruise.

Any info will be welcome. :)

• 1 month later...
Hello Betsey,

How was your trip on the Blue Monarch 3 continents 5 countries cruise.

If you have a chance please let me know how it went.

thanks

Isabel

Hi. We followed Blue Monarch all the way through the Dardanelles and into Istanbul in September, when I was on board Artemis. She is a very small ship, showing her age a bit but with lovely lines.

DO NOT USE THIS CRUISE LINE unless you have no other possible way to visit Egypt and Israel. It's terrible.

More later.

Hello there,

Could you please elaborate on why you found this trip terrible. I am planning to book for next may or june 2009 on this trip. I would really appreciate some info.

thanks

ceu514

• 2 weeks later...

Archived