Inside HC rooms on Spirit class ships.

islahopper

I think the pitch and roll mostly depends on the weather. You will feel it more up front, take some Bonine just in case. I also think sometimes it depends on which direction the wind is from. My last cruise on Voyager the wind wasnt bad at all but for some reason the way the ship rocked more people got sea sick than Iv noticed before and lots complained.

How much up and down and if its side to side or back to front is largely luck/wind direction. More chance of storms during hurricane season. Hope you have a great cruise.

We were in 7192. I was used to inside cabins on lower decks on Fantasy-class ships.

There was a noticeable side-to-side movement. I described it as looking at a clock, with the second hand "ticking" from about 3 seconds before 12, over to 3 seconds past, then back over.

The ship was actually moving that way. Not a smooth, rolling side-to-side, but a stepped movement back and both. This went on the entire cruise whether it was just choppy (the first night at day), or large rolling swells on the last day. Quite strange, really.

Thankfully, adding ginger to my bonine regimen meant I suffered absolutely no ill effects due to movement for the first cruise ever!

Archived