New C&A Laundry Coupon in our books,

Aren't you glad I posted this?

I plan on using the coupons on my B2B cruises. I am happy to receive them. Every little bit helps on a B2B with clothes.

Especially now with the limit on the airlines and luggage.

I am not washing out my clothes, on my vacation, by hand, or by machine. :D

If the negatives on here don't want the coupons, don't use them. ;)

Hi Alexis - I'm glad you posted it! Happy to know about it. I completely agree with you. Enjoy your B2Bs!:)

WOW Some people are just never satisfied. Anytime I can get a bag of laundry done for $20 and not have to pay the airlines $25 for a second suitcase, I will take it. And with 2 of us getting coupon books (Diamond) we can get two loads done for $40 and I can bring home a suitcase full of clean clothes. Sounds like a winner to me.:)

I wish I were platinum and could get the coupon. We have used the laundry service on both cruises and were very pleased. As another poster stated, I don't want to do laundry on vacation, by hand or machine. The coupon is a nice gesture. My glass is half full.;)

Hi, I don't know if this has been posted yet. I just got this email from C&A with my new coupons.

It will work for me on our B2B's. ;)

I saw the same email. It will be nice...especially since it cost more to take the extra luggage with you now. We are working out an Eastern Med cruise so given the days at the front end and day after the cruise we will need some clothes cleaned while away.

I have to check the Continental Airlines policy on foreign flight weight restricitions. That will dictate how much wash we get done on the ship, but with 3 Platnium in the cabin it will help with that cost.

Hi Alexis - I'm glad you posted it! Happy to know about it. I completely agree with you. Enjoy your B2Bs!:)

Thanks. Still a ways to go but they will get here. ;)

Now my LAUNDRY COUPON post has turned into a "Soda Jerk". :rolleyes:

scobby doo: Hey RCCL! :rolleyes: Are you listening? I'm asking. Why not do away with the charge for sodas?:D

In the savings certificate announcement for this month, there is an announcement that certain levels of Crown and Anchor will now get coupons for dollars off of $25 in laundry. And since we use the laundry all the time....sometimes say take the dirty clothes on and have them do them since they do them so nicely....this might be a good coupon for us.

And since the new one bag rule for lots of airlines....one book will equal...wearing same clothes multiple times!

Thanks RCCL.....good idea!

Lou

In the savings certificate announcement for this month, there is an announcement that certain levels of Crown and Anchor will now get coupons for dollars off of $25 in laundry. And since we use the laundry all the time....sometimes say take the dirty clothes on and have them do them since they do them so nicely....this might be a good coupon for us.

And since the new one bag rule for lots of airlines....one book will equal...wearing same clothes multiple times!

Lou

Lou ~ I noticed that yesterday in my email about that laundry coupon. Wow I just wrote that on my comment card on Sunday as I disembarked Explorer...boy they read the comments and act fast:D:D

Happy to see something for the laundry too

Lou

I read it will be $5 off if you use the laundry for $25 or more. $5 will clean one pair of pants and a half a shirt :)

It's a nice gesture, $5 less is still $5 less :p And...if we both get the coupons, we will save $10 on our upcoming longer cruise!

I saw this e-mail as well and will be using that coupon -- if it's in the book -- on our next cruise. If anyone actually sees the coupon, I'd be interested to know that. I have a feeling it won't show up in the book in time for us.

Excuse me - but I do laundry for DH all year long. I don't want to clean his undies on a cruise ship. Self service launday is like asking me to do the dishes after dinner and making the beds!

I'm with you! There's NO WAY I'd do laundry on a cruise. We've always taken advantage of the laundry service on board, and I don't mind paying. $5 off coupon (or a little something) for gold members would be a nice thing, because we do use the service.

Lynnees, how large was that bag? I am on a TA in November and wondering how much I will be able to get washed for my $25. In other words, is it worth it in your opinion?

It was fairly large. I was able to get in about 6-7 t's, 6-7 pairs of socks and the same amount of underwear and there was room for a couple more. The problem I had was the first time it was offered was only on the 3rd day so that wasn't worth it. The second time was about day 9 and that was worth it.

[quote name='BILL-WI']Wait a minute...You do your husbands wash??:eek:

My wife trained me to my own wash...AND HERS TOO! :eek: BUT...I do not do windows, except on my computer!

I'll take any coupons I can get, [COLOR="Red"]I always do laundry on the ship[/COLOR], it makes packing much easier!:)

BILL[/QUOTE]

You DO laundry on the ship? May I send mine over to give you something else to DO? :p

Archived