New C&A Laundry Coupon in our books,

Hi, I don't know if this has been posted yet. I just got this email from C&A with my new coupons.

It will work for me on our B2B's. ;)

Laundry & Dry Cleaning benefits are here

You asked for it, we listened! Now Platinum, Diamond and Diamond Plus Members can save $5 off any laundry charge of $25 or more. Look for your new laundry coupon in your Ultimate Value Booklet.

Im not to sure on this one. yes its $5.00 but thats really nothing compared to the pricing to do your laundry on there ships and if you doing your laundry due to B2b is it worth it.

Im not jumping on a band wagon here but at least Carnival gives free laundry to its Platinum members at least RCL could of done the same for Diamond/DP. all that we have spent and will continue to spend is it to much to ask for just one thing free. but i know nothing is ever free in this world

Sorry this really doesnt excite me that much. Got the same email sorry but I dont think they listened to well. I am a Diamond member and this is just MHO

This is not as thrilling as it sounds. On our BOS TA cruise (just completed) there were 2 days where you could have anything washed and folded (no ironing) for $20 for whatever you could get in the bag. So, now they raise the price by $5 and give D/D+ a coupon for $5? Please.............

This is actually kind of funny.

"You asked for it. We listened."

People were actually calling and writing RCCL asking for $5 off cleaning? I somehow doubt it! There are certainly other things that I would be asking for, not five bucks off a $25 cleaning bill.

If a passenger can afford a cruise, why would he be excited about a $5 discount on laundry. RCI must by Will Rogers incarnated.... how did that line go, "There's a s*cker born every minute."

And you will spend $40:rolleyes:

The airlines charge $25 and up for a extra suitcase.It would be worth a few bucks not to drag a suitcase around.........Frank

This is actually kind of funny.

"You asked for it. We listened."

People were actually calling and writing RCCL asking for $5 off cleaning? I somehow doubt it! There are certainly other things that I would be asking for, not five bucks off a $25 cleaning bill.

I don't think they were listening closely, LOL!

I know. :( We use the laundry service too.

The coupon books for gold are different (and less) than for platinum, which are different (and less) than for diamond.

Why do you expect that this would be handled differently? :confused: :rolleyes:

Im not to sure on this one. yes its $5.00 but thats really nothing compared to the pricing to do your laundry on there ships and if you doing your laundry due to B2b is it worth it.

Im not jumping on a band wagon here but at least Carnival gives free laundry to its Platinum members at least RCL could of done the same for Diamond/DP. all that we have spent and will continue to spend is it to much to ask for just one thing free. but i know nothing is ever free in this world

Sorry this really doesnt excite me that much. Got the same email sorry but I dont think they listened to well. I am a Diamond member and this is just MHO

And does Carnival have a Concierge Lounge for those Platinums with open bar for three+ hours every evening?

PUHleeze. :rolleyes:

Princess also gives free laundry service to Elite Captians Circle Members. Not only that but they have self-serve laundry rooms on their ships. Yes the laundy machines cost but no where near $25 for a small load.

Royal Caribbean, if you want to listen then put self serve laundries on your ships.

And does Carnival have a Concierge Lounge for those Platinums with open bar for three+ hours every evening?

PUHleeze. :rolleyes:

Well lets see not everyone gets to enjoy the CL lounge.. one,, its to freakin crowded and way to small to enjoy for those 3 plus hours. Im assuming :confused: those with late dinners are the ones in there for 3 hours which makes it suck for those with early sitting as we can't get in there to sit or enjoy a few drinks.Not all ships have a CL lounge so even if your Diamond you may not get to enjoy one. 2- Really Who stays in there for 3 hours anyway..Some folks make a home out it. Not into coffee so no need to go that direction either.

and as i stated Im not on the Carnival bank wagon only mention there one an only perk. All Im saying its nice to have one free item on Rcl...like some other lines have.

so PUHLEEZE, right back at ya :rolleyes:

And you will spend $40:rolleyes:

Yes, I don't think that their laundry/dry cleaning prices are out-of-line. I would pay that much at home. I refuse to haul an extra suitcase to have enough clothes for 21 nights. For me it's a small price to pay to avoid the frustration and hassles while traveling. I think it's a nice perk. I certainly won't turn it down. :)

Excuse me - but I do laundry for DH all year long. I don't want to clean his undies on a cruise ship. Self service launday is like asking me to do the dishes after dinner and making the beds!

AMEN :D

Boy, there are a lot of negative, half-glass-empty opinions on this subject...

Aren't you glad I posted this?

I plan on using the coupons on my B2B cruises. I am happy to receive them. Every little bit helps on a B2B with clothes.

Especially now with the limit on the airlines and luggage.

I am not washing out my clothes, on my vacation, by hand, or by machine. :D

If the negatives on here don't want the coupons, don't use them. ;)

Excuse me - but I do laundry for DH all year long. I don't want to clean his undies on a cruise ship. Self service launday is like asking me to do the dishes after dinner and making the beds!

Wait a minute...You do your husbands wash??:eek:

My wife trained me to my own wash...AND HERS TOO! :eek: BUT...I do not do windows, except on my computer!

I'll take any coupons I can get, I always do laundry on the ship, it makes packing much easier!:)

BILL

We've been spoiled with the Princess Elite benefit of free laundry and dry cleaning so the five buck coupon doesn't excite us. Any increase in benefits is good but it isn't something we would use on RCI since we generally don't take longer cruises on Royal Caribbean. Princess has longer itineraries so the free laundry and dry cleaning is an important issue for our cruises on that line.

Archived