Rhode Island to New Jersey??

Is there a bus from RI to the Cape Liberty? We will be cruising in Dec. and have always done the bus in Fl. 1st time up here. If it is like in Fl it is a great and relaxing way to go.

Anne

Thanks for the replies and keep em coming if anyone has any bus info! Yes I have also checked into Amtrak.....I could drive but don't really want to do the drive home:)

Just searching for options...Thanks all and Happy Cruising!

Hi Willbecruisin,

Got another one planned?

The drive to Liberty port was an easy 3 hours from where you (and I) live. I'm not sure if the bus even stops in RI, my understanding is that it leaves Boston around 5:00 in the morning and takes about 6 hours. Kind of early for us. Cheapest way for the 2 of us was to drive. If you really don't want to drive I know someone who does a shuttle service to NJ, right out of Warwick. We have used her services a number of times going to Boston. If you are interested let me know.

Sheal

Hi Willbecruisin,

Got another one planned?

The drive to Liberty port was an easy 3 hours from where you (and I) live. I'm not sure if the bus even stops in RI, my understanding is that it leaves Boston around 5:00 in the morning and takes about 6 hours. Kind of early for us. Cheapest way for the 2 of us was to drive. If you really don't want to drive I know someone who does a shuttle service to NJ, right out of Warwick. We have used her services a number of times going to Boston. If you are interested let me know.

Sheal

Hey Sheal How are you!!!! Nice to meet you again on the boards!!

I would love to have the info on the shuttle service from Warwick as I really don't want to drive back after the cruise!! We were pretty exhausted after this last Liberty cruise!! What a great one it was!! Here's my email again if you could forward the info I would appreciate it!!

Janicemc23@msn.com

So where have you guys been cruising lately???

Thanks for posting and looking forward to the info!!

Take care,

WillB

Willb,

I just sent you an e-mail. Let me know if it doesn't arrive. I saw "error" flash across the screen before it disappeared. Still in my "sent" box just in case.

BTW,

Any experience with the shuttles between MIA and FLL? I am headed over to the FL boards to find out how to get from Miami to FLL airport safely, securely, and not to mention as cheaply as possible.:)

Sheal

Willb,

I just sent you an e-mail. Let me know if it doesn't arrive. I saw "error" flash across the screen before it disappeared. Still in my "sent" box just in case.

BTW,

Any experience with the shuttles between MIA and FLL? I am headed over to the FL boards to find out how to get from Miami to FLL airport safely, securely, and not to mention as cheaply as possible.:)

Sheal

www.larryslimo.com

We have used this limo service twice and had good luck and great service!! Ask for Victor:)

Hi Willbecruisin,

Got another one planned?

Sheal

Hello fellow Rhode Islander! If you could post the name of the service, that would be great. I am also looking for some companies willing to do the NY or NJ transfers from RI to the ports. Thanks.

I've used Entertainment Tours bus service from South Station, 6:45 AM, in Boston and from the Bonanza Bus station - Exit 25 - in Pawtucket RI at 7:45 AM.

The current cost is $85 PP round trip. They are out of Braintree MA and their phone # is 800-310-9900.

Darcy

I've used Entertainment Tours bus service from South Station, 6:45 AM, in Boston and from the Bonanza Bus station - Exit 25 - in Pawtucket RI at 7:45 AM.

The current cost is $85 PP round trip. They are out of Braintree MA and their phone # is 800-310-9900.

Darcy

I have also used them to go to Manhattan and Cape Liberty. Very pleasant experience overall. Their website is www.enttours.com

I have just returned from a Norwegian Cruise out of New York. I used Entertainment Tours for service from Boston to New York and back, and other than some trraffic in Manhattan, the trip was great. The driver was professional and informed some of us near the front, that even with the delays, we would still be on time. Will be going on a Royal Caribbean cruise next year, and will make my reservations with Entertainment Tours. $85 dollars round trip, and not worring about parking. enttours.com 800-310-9900

Archived