Entertainment

Momma Mojito

I haven't brought this subject up for some time, but I am still interested in the entertainment on Princess ships. How have all you who have cruised lately on any Princees ship felt about the entertinment that is being provided? If you have read any of my posts you all know that my DH and I are great fans of "Phoenix Rising" who have just returned from a 19 day Panama cruise and will be heading for Vancouver on Friday May 16 for the summer months to do the Alaska cruise on the Island Princess. They will be on this ship until June 23 and then starting on June 29 will be on the Star Princess for the rest of the summer. If you want to have enjoyable evening dancing the night away or just listening to all kinds of great music please stop in the Wheelhouse Bar.

That is the one I want to see and it never seems to be on the ship I am on. :rolleyes:

Try calling the Princess entertainment department, they may be able to tell you what ship they will be on, although when I inquired about a group, they did tell me usually they can only give you an approximate booking. (Time and Ship) Sometimes for what ever reason they move the entertainment from ship to ship with very little notice!! Entertainment #661-753-2403

Try calling the Princess entertainment department, they may be able to tell you what ship they will be on, although when I inquired about a group, they did tell me usually they can only give you an approximate booking. (Time and Ship) Sometimes for what ever reason they move the entertainment from ship to ship with very little notice!! Entertainment #661-753-2403

Thanks. :)

We've been mostly satisfied with the entertainment. On the Star Princess last fall, there was a ho-hum band in the Wheelhouse Bar, which was very disappointing - the Wheelhouse is usually my favorite evening spot. I don't think I was the only one who felt that way - the Wheelhouse was very sparsely occupied during the entire cruise.

On the plus side, there was a Polish string quartet which played in the Atrium most evenings. They were so popular that they were added as an evening show in the lounge. Excellent.

Archived