Solstice Hump Cabin

KY Deb

We're booked on a May 2009 Solstice cruise from Rome. We chose a 2B cabin on the hump, 7227. It is very near the elevators and I'm wondering how anyone feels about the location. I'm not sure if it is open to the elevator area or a walled in there. Anyone have any ideas?

Since the ship is still being built and is the first of its class, there is no way of knowing exactly what the cabins and other areas of the ship will finally look like. The first sailing is Dec. 14 this year so we will finally have a definitive answer to all our questions about the Solstice.

I think Hump cabins are great and have two cruises booked each with a hump. We have been in Hump cabins on RCCL there are corridors so you ought to have the right privacy. I believe there would be less at the opening off of the elevator lobby near the stairway. Your cabin is not in that area, so you should be just fine. Enjoy it!

we also have a hump booked for one of our solstice cruises--E Medit--Sept 2009. We love the location & because it juts out from where the other cabins end , there is usually a great views...esp if in front of the hump...

no idea how it will be on Solstice--oour cabin is shaped like a parallelogram on the plans so we are wondering what that will be like in person...

Archived