Arriving from EOS, what to do in NewYork. Help!!

Earlier I posted but not in the right forum. Dumb> I am stil not sure if this is where I should post. Anyway I am going on the Explorer of the Seas in June. We will be arriving back on a Sat. Does anyone know what time we will get off the ship. ( We are diamond members if that matters) Our plane does not leave until 6:30 pm and Royal Carribean does not offer any tour in New York for the day of arrivial. I contacted a tour co. called My Kind of Town New York, has anyone used them? They charged $140.00 a hour with a 4 hour min. Can anyone suggest anything to do because I hate to be stuck in a airport all day especially with a 8 year old.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

You should re-post this question in the Homeports section - East Coast forum. Lots of regulars there and lots of threads on this topic.

What airport are you leaving from after the cruise?

It can be slow getting off the ship at Bayonne but since you are diamond I would opt for priority disembarking to get off early to give yourself the most time.

The problem is that you will have your luggage with you so you will need an operator that can store your luggage in the bus/van.

They want the ship emptied of passengers by 10am at the latest--that's going to be a long day for you!

The East Coast forum is probably the best place to get more info. Is there any way to get your flight changed to something earlier? The main problem will be the luggage storage.

Archived