Caribbean Princess New England - is this new?

resstation

My husband and I just put a deposit on the Oct 5th Canada/New England cruise out of NY. I had been searching for reviews of the ship and itnerary but found only reviews of the ship on Caribbean itineraries. Is this a new itinerary for this ship?

We have never sailed on Princess but have been on several other cruises. This trip is for our 10th wedding anniversary and we are SO excited to be able to spend a WHOLE WEEK without work and family. Can't wait.

They often have different ships doing that route. Since the fall foliage season is so short - it is not like they have a dedicated ship doing this route each year. The Caribbean Princess is probably doing it because it is doing RT Caribbean cruises out of NY this summer.

We did this trip 3 years ago on the Star Princess.

It is a good cruise. I am doing this cruise Oct 19th.

Amongst the one ways from Canada to NY (10 day cruises), they have had everything from the Sea Princess to the Grand class doing this route. They change these ships often also.

My husband and I just put a deposit on the Oct 5th Canada/New England cruise out of NY. I had been searching for reviews of the ship and itnerary but found only reviews of the ship on Caribbean itineraries. Is this a new itinerary for this ship?

We have never sailed on Princess but have been on several other cruises. This trip is for our 10th wedding anniversary and we are SO excited to be able to spend a WHOLE WEEK without work and family. Can't wait.

Ity is for the CB but not for Princess in general.

The Crown did it last year.

They will put whatever ship is sailing out of New York on it as well as a ship out of Quebec for longer ones. :)

My DW and I will be on the Oct 5 cruise also. It's our first trip to New York. Plan to arive two days early to see the sights and take in a show. WE have tickets for Wicked.:D

Can;t wait either its only 133 day away.

Caribbean Princess was originally built to serve only the Caribbean on a year-round basis, and spent the past few years doing just that. Apparently year-round cruising in the Caribbean didn't work out, and there were better opportunities, so now the ship is doing different itineraries.

Archived