Balcony cabin - best itinerry

Hi,

I am looking at booking a balcony for the first time for my honeymoon. We are going for 2 weeks but to save some cash we are only going to have a balcony for 1 week. Which of the below itenaries has the best views of the islands?

San Juan, Barbados, St Lucia, Antigue, St Maarten, St Croiz

San Juan, Aruba, Curacao, Grenada, Dominica, St Thomas,

Thanks

Kelly

Kidless - That is good advise. What a nice way to end the second week

Kellya1 - We do cruise from balcony to OV to balcony. It is not a problem for us but many only prefer to sail in a balcony (or suite) and will not sail otherwise or do not want to “go back” to an OV cabin. I admit I do prefer a balcony (who wouldn’t) but sometimes it is not available or feasible.

To me - all the islands are beautiful. The itinerary perhaps will not effect which week you select the balcony.

Enjoy the honeymoon.

M.

Honeymoon cruise?

Who needs a balcony? Save your money and get an inside room. The all important room service caters to inside rooms as well as balconies. :) :D

I also agree that if you can only have a verandah cabin for one week you should make it your second week. That way you have something to look forward to during week one and you end on the best possible note having had the nicest cabin.

Enjoy!!

Definitely agree, go with the balcony the 2nd week. You will be checking out the ship the first week, then relaxing more the second so will enjoy the balcony more. Besides, you may need extra space that second week if you are a shopper :D .

Of course, the first week of the honeymoon, you and the new hubby will be more interested in each other than the cabin :eek: .

Archived