saved princess a lot of embarasment!

i am so thankful the folks that had such a wonderful time on the crown were not aboard with myself as it would have embarassed princess to have the first " couple go overboard" in cruising history. can you say "WALK THE PLANK?" i thought you could. did not even get off the ship in bonaire? one of the most desirable locals in the caribe? clean, quiet,safe, water lovers sanctuary? are you out of my freakin mind? only thing missing is a hooters! right? ps. 2 weeks on the tug was our best cruise to date. see you on the seas, Redbeard

i am so thankful the folks that had such a wonderful time on the crown were not aboard with myself as it would have embarassed princess to have the first " couple go overboard" in cruising history. can you say "WALK THE PLANK?" i thought you could. did not even get off the ship in bonaire? one of the most desirable locals in the caribe? clean, quiet,safe, water lovers sanctuary? are you out of my freakin mind? only thing missing is a hooters! right? ps. 2 weeks on the tug was our best cruise to date. see you on the seas, Redbeard

Huh???:confused:

Well make me the third person who is trying to understand what they are talking about. I think though they did not have a good cruise.:confused:

Marilyn

I think he is referring to the thread running right now by the person who wrote the scathing review on the Crown Princess. If I interpret it correctly he is very glad the complainers weren't on his cruise as they might have found themselves unceremoniously dumped overboard.

And he had a really great time, finding it his best cruise so far. :D

That's the best I can do. OP if I've got it wrong, please feel free to correct me!

I think he is referring to the thread running right now by the person who wrote the scathing review on the Crown Princess. If I interpret it correctly he is very glad the complainers weren't on his cruise as they might have found themselves unceremoniously dumped overboard.

That's the best I can do. OP if I've got it wrong, please feel free to correct me!

LOL how funny! Thanks for the clarification. We need to teach the OP how to quote or possibly post a link to at least give us a hint what he is saying. ;)

How the heck were we all supposed to figure that one out without your assistance? Thanks again! I think you've got it, but I would have never figured it out without your help.

You intrepreted all that from what the OP wrote. Do you have a Ph.D in lingustics?

Yale...

Here's the thing...Karatemom is a mom ...with kids screaming, yelling and crying at times....she's probably had to decipher quite a few things

that would never makes sense to the rest of us...

she probably has eyes in the back of her head and super sonic hearing too

Yale...

Here's the thing...Karatemom is a mom ...with kids screaming, yelling and crying at times....she's probably had to decipher quite a few things

that would never makes sense to the rest of us...

she probably has eyes in the back of her head and super sonic hearing too

LOL, yes my children fear my super powers! I think it does come from deciphering a number of conversations coming at me all at once. You pick up what you can from a minimal amount of words.

I actually knew what she was talking about when I read it as well. Maybe it's because I am both a mom AND a teacher who is teaching first and second graders--I spend half my life deciphering writing.

I thought he was mad at folks for having a wonderful time on the Crown as he was getting ready to "walk the plank" because he couldn't get off in Bonaire? Or was there a Hooters at the end of the plank? Not quite sure "tug" is used as a positive or a negative??

Archived