We start tomorrow

seapenarth

seapenarth,

Captain will be Tom Thomassen (Staff Capt. may be Einar Westad)

As to Hot Man, I'm not sure.....Jorge Grossman, or Guenter? Maitre'D, Lucca Di Matteo. As to Cruise Director, I'm just guessing either Eric DeGray or Michelle McErlean. As you know Officer's and Staff are aboard a few months then go on their R&R's ~~~

Hard to "keep up" as to who's where.....but you'll have a marvelous time ~~~ please upon your return post your travel happenings!

Bon' Voyage and safe flights :p

Martita B.

Seapenarth,

Bon Voyage to you and your fellow sailors and do keep us sorry landlubbers in the loop either during or after your cruise! Based on the names listed above, you are in excellent hands. Have a Legendary time on "our" Seabourn Legend! :D

Actually June 7 Legend will have my favorite Maitre'd (and great photographer) Marcel Janssen. He is great and has been with Seabourn a long time. He actually took the picture in the brochure of the wait staff in the water. Jorge Grossman will be the Hotel Manager and Ross will be the Maitre'd in the Verandah.

Eric will indeed be CD. Michelle and her officer boyfriend left Seabourn a while ago to pursue careers shoreside. She was a great CD and Asst.CD and she and her boyfriend (Liam) make a wonderful couple.

Have a Bon Voyage....

seapenarth,

Captain will be Tom Thomassen (Staff Capt. may be Einar Westad)

As to Hot Man, I'm not sure.....Jorge Grossman, or Guenter? Maitre'D, Lucca Di Matteo. As to Cruise Director, I'm just guessing either Eric DeGray or Michelle McErlean. As you know Officer's and Staff are aboard a few months then go on their R&R's ~~~

Hard to "keep up" as to who's where.....but you'll have a marvelous time ~~~ please upon your return post your travel happenings!

Bon' Voyage and safe flights :p

Martita B.

When we got off the Pride on May 12th Lucca was getting on as Maitre d'.

As far as we know Kevin is still Maitre d' on the Legend.

Archived