On the phone with Royal-Qucik Help!

I wonder if Mrs. Smith is her real name. Good Luck!

Good point. I know some reservations agents over there do NOT use their real names. My brother's roommate uses a pseudonym, though if you email him, it's his real name@rccl.com ... in his case, I think it's because there were already several people with the same name when he started there.

When I went and checked there were no more rooms available for the sailing. I wish this opportunity would have become available to me sooner.

Hmmm. Maybe that's why they were less willing to let you do what you wanted. They might have figured you wanted to go badly enough that you would pay the full amount . . .

Maybe it wasn't such a bad business move, after all. ;) Hope you have a great time, though, and this it's all worth it.

An update to the update.

After taking Wrona's advice I fired an email off to Mr. Goldstein. Just after 12 this afternoon I received a call from a lady, regarding my email. She was very nice, and seemed like she wanted to help. She mentioned maybe upgrading us to a suite, or doing something for me because of what happened. This is why I will continue to cruise RCI. They obviously care what their customers think, and even if she can't do anything for me, at least she tried, and even pretended to care. That was enough for me. Hopefully I can post one more time with some more good news. :)

I just hope I don't become the next MACOP ;)

That gave me a big chuckle. :D :D

Justin could not have transferred the booking to a travel agent. After final payment, they will not transfers any reservations.

I hope by now you are having a great time. Let us know how the trip was.

An update to the update.

After taking Wrona's advice I fired an email off to Mr. Goldstein. Just after 12 this afternoon I received a call from a lady, regarding my email. She was very nice, and seemed like she wanted to help. She mentioned maybe upgrading us to a suite, or doing something for me because of what happened. This is why I will continue to cruise RCI. They obviously care what their customers think, and even if she can't do anything for me, at least she tried, and even pretended to care. That was enough for me. Hopefully I can post one more time with some more good news. :)

We want LIVE LIVE LIVE reports from the Mariner!

Maybe if we keep this at the top where Justin can see it, he'll post from the ship!

:)

Archived