I'M SAILING BRILLIANCE IN 16 DAYS!!!

JULY 4TH

12 NIGHT MED CRUISE OUT OF BARCELONA

FIRST BRILLIANCE CRUISE...

FIRST RADIANCE CLASS CRUISE...

FIRST MED CRUISE....

FIRST MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS CRUISE!!!

:) :D :cool: :eek: ;)

Are you on the one going to Mykonos and Santorini? If so you'll have a wonderful time. We'd never been on such a large ship before but loved it. Only gained 2 pounds because we walked so much. That's a good thing!!!!

- how about Angela at the Hollywood Od? Is Catherine still the Concierge? WE haven't been on the Brilliance since NOv 2006... Corkey carol

Angela was in the Hollywood Od on the transatlantic right before drydock. She was staying on for the drydock--no doubt to keep everyone in line:D!

Katherine was also Concierge.

Angela was in the Hollywood Od on the transatlantic right before drydock. She was staying on for the drydock--no doubt to keep everyone in line:D!

Katherine was also Concierge.

Thank YOu so much - love these gals - they are great in what they do - Angela is a crack up! Katherine is a doll- ..Corkey

YOU ALL WILL BE SO JEALOUS BUT......

I'M SAILING BRILLIANCE IN 16 DAYS!!!

JULY 4TH

12 NIGHT MED CRUISE OUT OF BARCELONA

FIRST BRILLIANCE CRUISE...

FIRST RADIANCE CLASS CRUISE...

FIRST MED CRUISE....

FIRST MORE THAN 7 NIGHTS CRUISE!!!

:) :D :cool: :eek: ;)

RC: yes, I am jealous!! you are almost leaving! have a safe flight and when you get back, we want to hear all about how you enjoyed all your "first's" ... Corkey

RC: yes, I am jealous!! you are almost leaving! have a safe flight and when you get back, we want to hear all about how you enjoyed all your "first's" ... Corkey

Thank you!

Actually I already had a safe flight...I'm in Paris now...

Tomorrow going to Zurich for 3 days...than Barcelona just for 1 day(we already know Barcelona) and than....BRILLIANCE!

See you!

Thank you!

Tomorrow going to Zurich for 3 days...than Barcelona just for 1 day(we already know Barcelona) and than....BRILLIANCE!

See you!

WAy to GO -- didn't realize you are already

"getting there" -- have a great time and let us know how you are enjoying your trip! I am still jealous! Corkey

When you ride up to the Brilliance in Barcelona 0r anywhere for that matter, your first glimpse of her will be unforgettable! She is just so majestic! beautiful ship!!

Corkey Carol

When you ride up to the Brilliance in Barcelona 0r anywhere for that matter, your first glimpse of her will be unforgettable! She is just so majestic! beautiful ship!!

Corkey Carol

I thought all the larger RCI ships looked almost identical?

seem to recall the Brilliance was in port when we disembarked the NOS at Barcelona, she just appeared to be a smaller version - I will find out for myself when we sail her next summer :)

I thought all the larger RCI ships looked almost identical?

seem to recall the Brilliance was in port when we disembarked the NOS at Barcelona, she just appeared to be a smaller version - I will find out for myself when we sail her next summer :)

They are identical - the Radiance class are the same size and same layout (Radiance, Serenade, Brilliance, Jewel) -- but they are smaller than the big Freedom class -- they are even smaller than the Navigator (Voyager class) but in my opinion, all the RCCL ships are beautiful -

the Princess ships are also, but I am an RCCL fan. Corkey

We were on her for a 12 night Panama Canal cruise in 06 and really was quite impressed by all the glass. Will be sailing on her once again on the Med-Venice cruise on 10/13/09 and time will not go by fast enough to suit me. The Seaview cafe is one of my favorite places but the times it is open leaves something to be desired.. We have been on Voyager class ships with the Royal Promanade and it will be missed but the Brilliance is truly a grand old girl.

Cappy-we're on the same cruise-never been on the Brill before so we're looking forward to it.

Stompy

Thank you!

See you!

Are you there yet? or at least almost!!! corkey

Are you there yet? or at least almost!!! corkey

I'm here I'm here I'm here....

I mean...Barcelona...yet...heheheh...at least I saw Indy here today:)

Zurich was awesome....170 dollars in chocolates :D :eek:

I liked Switzerland...

Tomorrow BRILLIANCE...

Is it time yet??

Will I sleep today???

:D

I'm here I'm here I'm here....

I mean...Barcelona...yet...heheheh...at least I saw Indy here today:)

Zurich was awesome....170 dollars in chocolates :D :eek:

I liked Switzerland...

Tomorrow BRILLIANCE...

Is it time yet??

Will I sleep today???

:D

Open your eyes real big when you drive towards the Brilliance - she is a sight to see!! keep in touch - let me know if Angela is still at the Hollywood Odessy and Rusty at the Champagne bar.. Corkey Carol

Is Danny still working the Lobby Bar?

Rick

Is that the bar on the Centrum? where they do the art auction?

don't know if he still is tho' - sorry not much help. I just didn't know where the Lobby is ... Corkey

Cappy-we're on the same cruise-never been on the Brill before so we're looking forward to it.

Stompy

I am on the CC board for the 10/13/09 Brilliance cruise going to the W. Med. I saw your post but it looks like things have quited down some.. I am so excited about this cruise that I have begun the quest for excursions at all the ports with companys that are reccommended on the port of call boards for Europe and would welcome any input and company on some of the reccommended excursions especially in Rome. Will get with you on the other board..

Corkey,

The crew calls it the Lobby Bar. Actually it is in the Centrum, next to the dance floor and across from the live music.

Rick and Deirdra

thank you - I kinda' thought that was the bar but I wasn't sure... you can tell I am not familiar with bars!! ha! ha!

I do like my foo foo drinks tho' Corkey

anyone sailing on the Brilliance soon? so we can live thru your experiences -- Corkey Carol

Is the Brilliance our favorite ship???? You bet your bippie it is!:eek:

We'll be back on the Brilliance for the 4th time Sept. 26th for the 12 day Med/Venice cruise with our friends that have been on the last two sailings on her. First Brilliance cruise was the 2003 11 day Ultimate Caribbean Cruise that included Aruba and Curacoa, the second was in 2004 for 11 days that was, what we called the "All Saints" tour that included St. Thomas, St. John, St. Maarten, St. Lucia... you get the picture. Third time was 2006 for the 11 day Pamama Canal cruise. Really looking forward to being back "home" on her in Sept. so we can see Rusti and Eric again. Oh, we've got an aft cabin on deck 9 this time, right next to the one we had back in 2004. Feeling jealous anyone? :D

We really got hooked on this ship the first cruise, Anybody else remember Eddie in the Sports bar and Arvin in the Schooner Bar?

They made lasting impressions on us.

Aubie

Is the Brilliance our favorite ship???? You bet your bippie it is!:eek:

We'll be back on the Brilliance for the 4th time Sept. 26th for the 12 day Med/Venice cruise with our friends that have been on the last two sailings on her. First Brilliance cruise was the 2003 11 day Ultimate Caribbean Cruise that included Aruba and Curacoa, the second was in 2004 for 11 days that was, what we called the "All Saints" tour that included St. Thomas, St. John, St. Maarten, St. Lucia... you get the picture. Third time was 2006 for the 11 day Pamama Canal cruise. Really looking forward to being back "home" on her in Sept. so we can see Rusti and Eric again. Oh, we've got an aft cabin on deck 9 this time, right next to the one we had back in 2004. Feeling jealous anyone? :D

We really got hooked on this ship the first cruise, Anybody else remember Eddie in the Sports bar and Arvin in the Schooner Bar?

They made lasting impressions on us.

Aubie

Yes!! I am JEALOUS!!! WE love Rusti and Eric!! Angela - and Catherine at the Concierge!! I remember ARvin!! he is no longer with RCCL but he was a hoot when we sailed on Nov 2002 and he was at the Schooner Bar doing all his tricks!

We were on the Brilliance -Nov 2004 Caribbean

NOv 2005 TA

NOv 2006 TA

we probably shared a cruise and didn't realize it! Corkey

Yes!! I am JEALOUS!!! WE love Rusti and Eric!! Angela - and Catherine at the Concierge!! I remember ARvin!! he is no longer with RCCL but he was a hoot when we sailed on Nov 2002 and he was at the Schooner Bar doing all his tricks!

We were on the Brilliance -Nov 2004 Caribbean

NOv 2005 TA

NOv 2006 TA

we probably shared a cruise and didn't realize it! Corkey

Probably not, we've only cruised the Brilliance in the spring, March and April. We have cruised twice with Fran though, I believe along with Bill & Rita. I taught Arvin a couple of card tricks back in 03.

Gary

Archived