Transfer From The Port Of Xiangang To Beijing Hotel

nvrsit

We Need A Transfer From The Port Of Xiangang To Beijing Hotel On October 6 2008 , The Ship Transfer Is Very Expensive . Any Suggestions Re Other Sources To Explore. Thanks For Any Help.

Here are a couple of ideas - take a taxi to local train station and go to Beijing that way. Very inexpensive, the downside is you have to handle all your own lugage.

Another idea - start a thread on the boards of your cruise - I bet there are some people that would gladly share a van ride. Be sure you are staying at the same hotels in Beijing.

nvrsit,

When you have a chance, please read the Sticky thread titled What is a ROLL CALL and how do I find mine? at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=44773. A Cruise Critic Roll Call thread is where you will get to know other Cruise Critic members sailing with you before your cruise.

Please note the Roll Call thread for your cruise departure date is the ONLY place where you can post a personal ad for sharing cabins, shore excursions/tours, transportation, etc. Do not start a new thread with your share request.

As mentioned in our Guidelines, it is best to browse first. You will find many of your questions may have been asked and answered before. Also, be sure to read the Announcements and Sticky threads at the top of each forum for important information.

I hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Kat 110105_emYA42_prv.gif

• 2 weeks later...
We Need A Transfer From The Port Of Xiangang To Beijing Hotel On October 6 2008 , The Ship Transfer Is Very Expensive . Any Suggestions Re Other Sources To Explore. Thanks For Any Help.

I can give you the address of the company and guide we used, send me an email.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived