Carnival Endless Summer Sale

tximprov

Here is a link to the article. I tried to cut and paste but an advertisement came along and I figures the whole post would be gone rapidly. Looks like there could be alot of onboard credit coming our way. And if not, at least some deals for those who have not booked yet. It would be nice though to feel as if your getting something "extra". Though I dont expect it, and will continue to cruise without it. I guess I just get a little "J" when I see others getting OBC and price reductions...But alas Im sailing from Galveston where prices only go up. OBC or not, I still plan on having fun.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080626/aqth044.html?.v=59

Here is a link to the article. I tried to cut and paste but an advertisement came along and I figures the whole post would be gone rapidly. Looks like there could be alot of onboard credit coming our way. And if not, at least some deals for those who have not booked yet. It would be nice though to feel as if your getting something "extra". Though I dont expect it, and will continue to cruise without it. I guess I just get a little "J" when I see others getting OBC and price reductions...But alas Im sailing from Galveston where prices only go up. OBC or not, I still plan on having fun.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080626/aqth044.html?.v=59

Oops...I didnt see this and posted the same thing.

Carnival Launches New 'Endless Summer Celebration' Sale

Thursday June 26, 12:08 pm ET

Four-Week July Promotion Features Deals on a Wide Variety of Three- to 12-Day 'Fun Ship' Cruises to the Caribbean, Bahamas, Mexico and Europe

MIAMI, June 26 /PRNewswire/ -- Carnival Cruise Lines will launch a new sales promotion -- "Endless Summer Celebration" -- offering different weekly specials on "Fun Ship" cruises booked during the month of July.

The new "Endless Summer Celebration" offers sales promotions on a wide range of three- to 12-day "Fun Ship" cruises to the Bahamas, Caribbean, Mexico and Europe in 2008-09, with a different promotion featured each week.

Upcoming offers for the "Endless Summer Celebration" sales event include shipboard credits; stateroom upgrades; special rates for third and fourth guests in a stateroom; holiday offers and regional savings; and discounts on a variety of fall, winter and spring departures.

"Summer is the perfect time to start planning that special family get-together for the holidays, an unforgettable weekend getaway in the fall or that much-needed break from midwinter doldrums," said Lynn C. Torrent, Carnival's senior vice president of sales and guest services. "Carnival's 'Endless Summer Celebration' is a unique way to extend the summer while providing an excellent incentive for consumers to book their fall and winter getaways now, with attractive discounts and special offers available on a wide range of 'Fun Ship' departures," she added.

The promotion is capacity controlled and not combinable with any other discount offer. Applies to new individual bookings only. Certain other restrictions apply.

For additional information and reservations on the "Fun Ship" vacation experience, contact any travel agent, call 1-800-CARNIVAL or visit carnival.com.

Carnival Cruise Lines, a unit of Carnival Corporation & plc (NYSE/LSE: CCL; NYSE: CUK), is a proud member of the exclusive World's Leading Cruise Lines. Our exclusive alliance also includes Holland America Line, Princess Cruises, Cunard Line, Costa Cruises, and The Yachts of Seabourn. Sharing a passion to please each guest, and a commitment to quality and value, our member lines appeal to a wide range of lifestyles and budgets. Together, we offer exciting and enriching cruise vacations to the world's most desirable destinations.

OK, where is the "beef"? Doesn't someone usually get all the details early and post them for us? I surely would like to know what each week's specials are ahead of time.

I notice RCI is having alot of discounts and OBCs to improve their bookings. So I guess Carnival has to keep pace.

bumping it back

so what does it really mean, week by week?

we get better upgrades everyweek till we get cat 11? :D heheehe

I just booked June 30th my CCL TA said he'll tell me Today if they applied to my trip...

let see what the upgrade fairy brings us :cool:

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/spec...ssSummer297x66

Celebrate summer through the fall with up to $100 FREE onboard credit!

Let the fun begin

Help with Planning your Cruise?

Call your travel agent,

1-888-CARNIVAL,

or we'll call you.

Quick Search

Search for your perfect cruise. Click here

News

* Jacuzzi, Diner and the Sunset- By Host Mach

Back in my cabin I retrieved my meds and gingerly…

* Cozumel, Maragritaville and a Pile of Nachos- By Host Mach

Day Three… Cozumel!!! We arrived exactly on time in Cozumel.…

* Day Two, first Sea Day- by Host Mach

Despite my late evening I got up quite early to…

Headlines by FeedBurner

FunShip Island

Take an interactive virtual cruise when you visit FunShip Island.

Friends and Family

Cruising is more fun when you can share the good times together.

Forward to a Friend

Forward the fun - send this page by email.

Summer is in full swing and, thanks to our Endless Summer Celebration, it never has to end. This week you can receive up to $100 FREE ON BOARD CREDIT per stateroom when you book any of a variety of fall sailings.

And, because this offer is too good not to share, invite your friends and family to come along and receive up to $260 in savings for 3rd and 4th guests. It's a great way to extend your summer fun and create memories that'll last forever.

What in the heck am I doing wrong?

I clicked on the link and received the following message when checking out the prices on two different cruises.

spacer.gifspacer.gifspacer.gifSorry the cruise you had selected earlier is unavailable. You can go back and select another cruise

I seem to get this message everytime I try to check prices on the CCL website.

Ok, lay it on me.....what's my problem??? :D :D :D

Thanks, but after I click on "book now", I get that error message to pick another cruise. :(

Not sure what the problem is. Also, I can never get the prices of the suites to come up.

Maybe I need to take a carnival.com class. :D

These sales usually never include suites, capacity controlled and not available for all cruises.

http://www.carnival.com/cms/fun/spec...ssSummer297x66

Celebrate summer through the fall with up to $100 FREE onboard credit!

Let the fun begin

Help with Planning your Cruise?

Call your travel agent,

1-888-CARNIVAL,

or we'll call you.

Quick Search

Search for your perfect cruise. Click here

News

* Jacuzzi, Diner and the Sunset- By Host Mach

Back in my cabin I retrieved my meds and gingerly…

* Cozumel, Maragritaville and a Pile of Nachos- By Host Mach

Day Three… Cozumel!!! We arrived exactly on time in Cozumel.…

* Day Two, first Sea Day- by Host Mach

Despite my late evening I got up quite early to…

Headlines by FeedBurner

FunShip Island

Take an interactive virtual cruise when you visit FunShip Island.

Friends and Family

Cruising is more fun when you can share the good times together.

Forward to a Friend

Forward the fun - send this page by email.

Summer is in full swing and, thanks to our Endless Summer Celebration, it never has to end. This week you can receive up to $100 FREE ON BOARD CREDIT per stateroom when you book any of a variety of fall sailings.

And, because this offer is too good not to share, invite your friends and family to come along and receive up to $260 in savings for 3rd and 4th guests. It's a great way to extend your summer fun and create memories that'll last forever.

Hi

Where did you find the $100 OBC?

Is there a promo code associated with this sale that you're supposed to use? Also, it looks like the sale is for 2008 bookings only so far?

Fuel supplement additional $9 per guest, per day based on double occupancy; additional $4 per guest, per day for third, fourth and fifth guests.

Cruise rates are in U.S. dollars, per person and are based on category 4A. Fare code must be requested to receive promotion. Government taxes and fees are additional for all guests. Full deposit required at the time of booking. No Name changes are allowed. Offer excludes categories 1A/5A/6E/7A/9A/IS/OV/BL/ST/11/12. Maximum non refundable on board credit of $50 per stateroom for 1st & 2nd and Savings up to $140 per stateroom on 3rd/4th guests on select 3-5 day sailings between 8/11/08 - 12/19/08. Maximum non refundable on board credit of $100 per stateroom on select 7-8 day sailings and Savings up to $260 per stateroom on 3rd/4th between 8/11/08- 12/19/08. Single occupancy booking receive 1/2 the on board credit amount. Offer is non-transferable and has no cash value. Offer only combinable with supersaver rates only. Offer is capacity controlled and is not combinable with any other discount or promotional offer. Rates are subject to change at any time without prior notice. Valid on new individual bookings made between July 1 - July 12, 2008 only. This offer is valid on select 3-8 day sailings between 8/11/08 - 12/19/08. Additional blackout dates may apply. Some restrictions (including stateroom/category availability) apply. Credit for previous purchases is not permitted and guests who previously booked, cancelled and then rebooked during this period are not eligible.Request fare code OC1 for 1st and 2nd guests & P45 for 3rd and 4th guests. Ships' Registry: The Bahamas & Panama.

Archived