Happy July 4th. To ALL

Definitely a Happy 4th to all, especially those deployed around the world keeping us all safe.

Yesterday we spent some time on the USCG Academy Campus, and saw the new class of 2012 beginning their training. 1st 4th of July for that class at the Academy, probably brings a new meaning for Freedom to them, although being introduced to life at the Academy, they are free to choose what they want to do for a career, where to go to school, and what to do with their lives, more than many folks around the world get to choose.

I will be celebrating my Liberty in September:D

Happy Fourth!

Everyone just remeber that sail on Liberty because men and women died for our Freedom. God Bless and happy fourth. See you in Sept.

Monarch of the Seas June 2002

Liberty of the Seas August 2007

Liberty of the Seas February 2008

Everyone just remeber that sail on Liberty because men and women died for our Freedom. God Bless and happy fourth. See you in Sept.

Monarch of the Seas June 2002

Liberty of the Seas August 2007

Liberty of the Seas February 2008

Growing up in a military family, with a sister and two brothers-in-law who are currently active in the armed forces, I have a true sense of the sacrifice that ensures our freedom. We have much for which to be thankful! God bless the USA!

Archived