Solstice Preview Tomorrow (July 8th) in Miami

Host Anne

[quote name='dkjretired']Since Blu is the dining room for the AQ cabins, it would make sense that it would be open the same times and hours as the main dining room..[/quote]

Hi Don:) good to see you.

That is why I posted maybe someone else can confirm what
I was told......

[quote name='MVPinBoynton']I thought they said they would be open for all meals.[/quote]

Hi Mike,:) well, there you go.....I heard one thing and you
heard another.
Maybe you are right (hopefully for those in AQ you are).

Hi Lois,
I asked Dan if non-AQ could use the Blu restaurant for breakfast or lunch; and I thought he said it would only be for AQ for all meals. Perhaps our hosts are certain of the answer.

After drinking that delicious Eureka drink, I certainly could have gotten confused. If I had gotten one of the Solstice Martinis, I probably wouldn't have even been able to ask a question. :D

[quote name='MVPinBoynton']Hi Lois,
I asked Dan if non-AQ could use the Blu restaurant for breakfast or lunch; and I thought he said it would only be for AQ for all meals. Perhaps our hosts are certain of the answer.

After drinking that delicious Eureka drink, I certainly could have gotten confused. If I had gotten one of the Solstice Martinis, I probably wouldn't have even been able to ask a question. :D[/quote]

Hi Mike, sounds like you got the answer everyone in AQ wants
to hear.
I remember someone asking and I thought I heard Dan say
"At this point it is Breakfast and Dinner"....
But again, maybe I misheard him~and I had a Solstice Martini too;)
So I could be way wrong.

Ok, I thought of a question no one asked before.

Spa products are supposed to be in each cabin / aqua class. Like fine hotels that use specific name brands like bath and body works etc, I wonder what products (shampoo etc) Celebrity will they use in the aqua class cabins.

Daph

[quote name='Daphna101']Ok, I thought of a question no one asked before.

Spa products are supposed to be in each cabin / aqua class. Like fine hotels that use specific name brands like bath and body works etc, I wonder what products (shampoo etc) Celebrity will they use in the aqua class cabins.

Daph[/quote]
They will probably have their own private label:confused:

When we were on Summit last month, we were told by the food and beverage director(Robert Flack) that he would be going to Solstice in November....whomever will be in charge of f & b, I'm certain they will have rave reviews after these cruisings begin. I am hoping to book the Solstice for mid March. The food on the Summit was incredible!!!!!!!! It was the best cruise food we have had out of 35 cruises!

[quote name='MVPinBoynton']Mid March sounds like our March 15 CC group cruise. Come join us.[/quote]

That is the week! I haven't researched it at all.......didn't know it was a cc group cruise. That would be lots of fun!!!! I'll check out your roll call......maybe we know people going! Hope to meet you and your wife then. I really enjoyed your pics! Thanks for posting them.

To make life a little easier for you, here is a link to our roll call. [URL="http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=577279"]LINK[/URL]
This will be our first CC group cruise. There are special perks, with the biggest one being lots of CCers on board.

[quote name='Daphna101']Ok, I thought of a question no one asked before.

Daph[/quote]

In the little gift bag that we received at the preview, they included some really great moisture lotion and a body wash. The label on the lotion says:

Hydro-Minerale
Aquatic spa therapy collection
Lemongrass Moisture Lotion
Replenish

On the back of both bottles:
Created exclusively for Celebrity Cruises

[quote name='CAPinBoynton']In the little gift bag that we received at the preview, they included some really great moisture lotion and a body wash. The label on the lotion says:

Hydro-Minerale
Aquatic spa therapy collection
Lemongrass Moisture Lotion
Replenish

On the back of both bottles:
Created exclusively for Celebrity Cruises[/quote]

Oooooh, do they smell really good?:)
When we cruise, I do 'foot maintenance' for my husband and I. I just love soft, good smelling feet!
I know, share, share too much.:rolleyes:

Cruisin Grandma ~ here's a link to our Solstice Cruise Critic group pricing info for March 15. To get the rates, onboard credits and benefits, you'd need to book with the group [URL]http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=613016[/URL] Please note that the original pricing has gone up and you'll need to check with Johna for current pricing. Let us know if you have questions....feel free to email me at my address below! Would love to have you along.

Mike and Anne..........thanks for the links.

I scanned over the long roll call, and did notice one familiar couple. We cruised with Texed, Jacque and son Sean(if I remember his name correctly) several years ago. Nice, fun loving couple!:D

Does anyone have any insight on Robert Flack as the food and beverage director??? He said he was getting off Summit in September and going to Solstice in November. He is an extremely, nice guy, and we were looking forward to cruising with him again. He's from South Africa.

Thanks to all for the wonderful information.......I love cruise critic!

Archived