***LIVE from the Mariner 7/13***

Thank you for sharing your cruise with us, we sailed on the Mariner in Jan 08 and it was by far the best ship we have ever been on. We made lasting friends and fond memories that will always be with us. I truly believe the Mariner has magical powers!

Magical...hmmmmmm...that word might just capture it!!!

Magical...hmmmmmm...that word might just capture it!!!

Denise thanks for sharing your cruise with us, I am sailng on her in April and reading your posts made me feel like i was there too... I just cant wait.. thanks again and post alot of pictures

Penny

Denise thanks for sharing your cruise with us, I am sailng on her in April and reading your posts made me feel like i was there too... I just cant wait.. thanks again and post alot of pictures

Penny

You are entirely welcome!!

Well Denise your live update was great. I must quit reading now as i have to pack for my cruise next week. I can hardly wait. Get some good rest and I will look forward to a review and more pictures. Oh forgot to ask where in NC are you at. We might have to get together sometime.

Well Denise your live update was great. I must quit reading now as i have to pack for my cruise next week. I can hardly wait. Get some good rest and I will look forward to a review and more pictures. Oh forgot to ask where in NC are you at. We might have to get together sometime.

Annette ~~~ I am in Charlotte. Email me at

bossy16dz@yahoo.com

Annette ~~~ I am in Charlotte. Email me at

bossy16dz@yahoo.com

I am HOME!!!

It took us about 9 hours with stops...not too bad.

Of course we bring the luggage in and the first thing I do is RUN here to post.

It took us a while to get into the house, none of us stopped to realize our sea pass cards no longer work here.:eek: (Imagine, we need a real key!!)

I have made the "smart" decision not to unpack a thing, and keep my vacation high going by downloading my pictures and maybe get my review thread started.

I just want to say here, though I will repeat it on the new thread, that disembarking, ESPECIALLY compared to the NIGHTMARE of Bayonne, was a BREEZE!! What an easy system!! We were off the ship at 7:45, had our luggage at 7:50 with a porter, and on the road by 8am!!!

I tried to use my sea pass to do buy things at a store on the way out of town. Didn't work! I was most impressed with the boarding and departing procedures. They were great!! We had about an 8hr drive and today back at work.

I tried to use my sea pass to do buy things at a store on the way out of town. Didn't work! I was most impressed with the boarding and departing procedures. They were great!! We had about an 8hr drive and today back at work.

Hey!!! Glad to see you posting!! How awesome was that cruise???!!

I'll Ride the Wave.....where are you from in SC? Your location is blanked out. The reason I ask is.....my hometown is in SC and every time I type it on CC it gets blanked out. I usually have to put spaces in between the letters.

Denice......I don't live far from you. I live in Burlington. Welcome home....by the way!

I'll Ride the Wave.....where are you from in SC? Your location is blanked out. The reason I ask is.....my hometown is in SC and every time I type it on CC it gets blanked out. I usually have to put spaces in between the letters.

Denice......I don't live far from you. I live in Burlington. Welcome home....by the way!

G r e e n w o o d

Well....it's nice to meet you Chris! I was born in G r e e n w o o d in 1951 and lived there all my growing up years.....graduated from high school there then went away to college. All of my family have, sadly all passed away, so I have no relatives there any more. When my parents retired they moved into the condos that are on the Country Club golf course. Well......you just never know who you'll bump into on CC!!

Archived