***LIVE from the Mariner 7/13***

Mark O

Just think when the Mariner is arriving into port On August 10, we will be watching you dock flashlights and all. And to think we will be boarding her after you and your fellow cruisers disembark, so do us a favor. Don't Dilly-Dally, move quickly off the ship so we can board.

I hope you and your family have a safe trip.

Later

Your live posts were so much fun to read. It brought back great memories of the fun DH and I had at Quest. Our CD remembered our names every time he met us on the ship after that. The next night in the theater for the featured entertainment he noticed me in the front row and asked me by name where my DH was.

You have a real gift for enjoying life and writing about it. I looking forward to you pics.

Mark O

Just think when the Mariner is arriving into port On August 10, we will be watching you dock flashlights and all. And to think we will be boarding her after you and your fellow cruisers disembark, so do us a favor. Don't Dilly-Dally, move quickly off the ship so we can board.

Later

I too am on the August 3 cruise. Unfortunately, I have been know to have to be thrown off the ship. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience and delay to those waiting to board on August 10. ;)

The meet 'n mingle crew for the 8/3 sailing is a lively one. But we promise to leave some food and drink and plenty of good times for the 8/10 sailing.

Well Mark......maybe not the drink so much. :D

Mark O

Later

We are SO taking our time getting off. "Hold your water " as we will be savoring EVERY minute of OUR CRUISE :D

I am HOME!!!

It took us about 9 hours with stops...not too bad.

Of course we bring the luggage in and the first thing I do is RUN here to post.

It took us a while to get into the house, none of us stopped to realize our sea pass cards no longer work here.:eek: (Imagine, we need a real key!!)

I have made the "smart" decision not to unpack a thing, and keep my vacation high going by downloading my pictures and maybe get my review thread started.

I just want to say here, though I will repeat it on the new thread, that disembarking, ESPECIALLY compared to the NIGHTMARE of Bayonne, was a BREEZE!! What an easy system!! We were off the ship at 7:45, had our luggage at 7:50 with a porter, and on the road by 8am!!!

Your live posts were so much fun to read. It brought back great memories of the fun DH and I had at Quest. Our CD remembered our names every time he met us on the ship after that. The next night in the theater for the featured entertainment he noticed me in the front row and asked me by name where my DH was.

You have a real gift for enjoying life and writing about it. I looking forward to you pics.

Thank you!!!

Thanks DZBOSS1 for doing this thread! It has been great following you on your adventures all week.

Have a safe drive home, and I look forward to the pics!

We have 56 days until we sail on her!!

You are in for a treat!!!

It has been my pleasure sharing my most amazing adventure!!

Denise,

Thank you so much for including all of us on your cruise this week! It's been a ton of fun "going with you"! Can't wait to see the pics and your official review! Did you disembark kicking and screaming? (I always do, but they have yet to let me stay...it's just wrong!)

Thanks too for getting the wine info for me from Vintages. I'll be hunting down a bottle here and first toast is to you my friend!

Hope your drive home was ok, I know it stinks going that direction...away from your ship!

I was more than happy to help!!

And there were tears in my eyes as I walked down that escalator in port, I kid you not!!!

I think since you all shared the journey with me, I might have to post a few "personal" pictures here within the hour. I don't think I will get to the review tonight. Going to download them now.......

Another thank you for posting, it was lovely 'sharing' your cruise with you, we have 7 weeks to ours (well about 6 weeks until we fly out), and this has made it feel more real, you sound like you know how to have a good time!

I shall try to go to sleep tonight dreaming of having a nice drink on the balcony and remembering not to volunteer to be a Capitan in Quest!

Archived