RS ever show up on online booking?

Just curious - I don't think that I have ever seen one available when looking at cabin availability on RCCL online booking engine.

Don't know whether they are genuinely sold out (well there is only one a cruise... am guessing they tend to get booke dup early!) or whether the cruiseline doesn't bother to show them.

Thanks

Boo

Yes, it will show as available as long as it IS available.

If you are checking a cruise and it's not available, it's because it's already booked.

:)

Just an absolutely randomly selected cruise: https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/booking/setDepartureInfo.do;jsessionid=0000x3jiF-gWgYNWLBYuyAVF9Lc:12hbioan0?shipCode=MJ&hasTransfer=N&childCount=0&neither=Y&hasTour=N&y=5&state=&hasAir=N&packageCode=MJ03S009&adultCount=2&sailDate=1081205&x=115

Yes, I have seen Royal Suites available for booking online. But since there is only one on each ship, it's less likely to be available on a sailing than any other room.

The RS is currently available for the May 30th, 2009 sailing of Serenade to Alaska. If only, I had an extra $10,000+ floating around, I could afford to upgrade to it.

Jimbo - you never know: good luck to you (I will send the fairy a biro for you ;) ).

BUT maybe it wouldn't be a good idea - once you have had a RS, maybe nothign else would do :o (so maybe, likewise, it is good that it ISN'T available on my sailing ;) ).

Boo

Up grade Fairy always has that cabin penclied in for us :D :D but for some reason just before we get the confirmation emailed to us the pencil breaks.:(

Jimbo

Just curious - I don't think that I have ever seen one available when looking at cabin availability on RCCL online booking engine.

Don't know whether they are genuinely sold out (well there is only one a cruise... am guessing they tend to get booke dup early!) or whether the cruiseline doesn't bother to show them.

Thanks

Boo

Thats how I got mine. I booked about year ago. ONLY 69 MORE DAYS!!!!

Yes, I have seen Royal Suites available for booking online. But since there is only one on each ship, it's less likely to be available on a sailing than any other room.

The RS is currently available for the May 30th, 2009 sailing of Serenade to Alaska. If only, I had an extra $10,000+ floating around, I could afford to upgrade to it.

Would you take us with you? ;) :D

MM has enjoyed our RS before........and once we have had the suite.......it's still easy to go back!!

I'm sorry that the final cruise of the Monarch is out of our reach for several reasons..........and we cannot have one more fling......on the west coast.

The RS is a wonderful cabin.......whether it be on a Sovereign Class or a Freedom Class. It's the best cabin for entertaining, which we enjoy doing with friends.

Actually........our favorite is the OS...........because it gives us everything that we need.........without the additional cost of the RS.

Rick

Both the Royal Suite and the Royal Family Suite are available for our upcoming Baltics Cruise next month.........Aug 27, 2008.

https://secure.royalcaribbean.com/booking/setDepartureInfo.do;jsessionid=0000Ao_pzM7NK9p9Z0WGzWxFWhZ:12hbioan0?shipCode=JW&childCount=0&hasTour=N&hasSenior=Y&hasMilitary=Y&hasTransfer=N&y=7&state=CA&packageCode=JW12U018&hasAir=N&sailDate=1080827&adultCount=2&x=72

Even more interesting is that this is a Member's Cruise. Since it hasn't sold well I'm thinking the upgrade fairy might be pretty busy before this cruise. :D

Archived