Tour company?

• 2 weeks later...

Just toured with Joyce last week, highly recommend her as a guide. She was fantastic with our group, very personable and great with the kids. She is willing to do whatever you want to do and will provide recommendations of things if you have no idea what options are available...

I recommend a stop at Orient Beach at some point before or after your tour.

Have fun!

We have toured with Joyce and even though we had been to the island a number of times before we saw and did more with her in a day tour than all others combined. My daughter had heard about "the highest point of the island" and wanted to see it. Joyce got us there and it was not made for a tourist stop. I would recommend her to anyone. She will custom design the tour to you and your party, so put a little planning in what is of interest to you. Joyce will then plan your tour around your requests. We are headed back in Sept. for a week and plan on renting a car from her and once agian spending one day with her showing us her island.

• 2 weeks later...

We just toured with Joyce and she does a fantastic job. She is very knowledgeable and made a great recommendation for inexpensive souvenirs. We had a private tour for 13. Joyce was flexible when we asked to stay longer at one location and we learned a great deal about beautiful St. Maarten because we spent our day with her.

Archived