Excellent Addition To Azamara's Website

Andy

Hi Everyone !

I noticed a new addition to Azamara's website, where you can register your sailing, and you will be notified of any changes or updates. This is a great addition to the website. I know many of us have commented about not being kept up to date in a timely fashion. Hopefully, this feature will prove to be a great way to be kept informed !

The best way to find it, is to click on the "Fuel Supplement Statement" on top of Azamara's Home Page. On the Upper right hand corner, there is a box that says "Important Updates". When you click on this, a new window will open, when you can register your sailing information. Note: You will need your booking number to do this.

I look forward to seeing how this feature works, and I hope you find this helpful. I'd like to say thank you to Azamara & Celebrity for listening to us !

Hi Everyone !

I noticed a new addition to Azamara's website, where you can register your sailing, and you will be notified of any changes or updates. This is a great addition to the website. I know many of us have commented about not being kept up to date in a timely fashion. Hopefully, this feature will prove to be a great way to be kept informed !

The best way to find it, is to click on the "Fuel Supplement Statement" on top of Azamara's Home Page. On the Upper right hand corner, there is a box that says "Important Updates". When you click on this, a new window will open, when you can register your sailing information. Note: You will need your booking number to do this.

I look forward to seeing how this feature works, and I hope you find this helpful. I'd like to say thank you to Azamara & Celebrity for listening to us !

Hi Andy,

Thanks for pointing this out - it seems like a very useful feature. However, if the website feels that you might not be from the USA, it will not show that information box. I'm posting from the UK, and I had to change to tell it that I'm from the USA before it would offer me the option to sign up. I guess Azamara feels that UK cruisers must not be interested in any important updates! :(

Lisa

Andy, I know it's late in the day - 11.07pm. actually, and I'm rather tired, but there is no 'Important Updates' box after I click on the 'New Fuel Supplement' on the Azamara Homepage. It takes me directly to the latest information re the increased fuel supplement but no mention in the top right hand corner or anywhere else that I can see re Important Updates. What have they done with it? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

Rita

PS Lisa beat me to it while I was composing this message. Yes, she's right of course. The US option will allow you to register but there's no facility, at present, for UK customers on the UK version of Azamara. I realise now that it's not me, it's them!! Time for bed!

Hi Lisa & Rita !

I wasnt aware that the feature didnt work outside of the USA. Of course, I had no way of knowing this. Let's hope that Azamara will add it to their UK website very soon !

Andy,

There is also no place for Australians to log in to either. I thought I was going mad until I read Lisa and Rita's posts.

Jennie

Hi AussieGal !

(And to all of our dear friends located outside of the US)

I am trying to find out if there is a way for those outside of the US to be able to do this. Please keep an eye on this thread. When I hear more, I will post it here. Thanks for your patience !

Hello everyone,

I'm in Pennsylvania and there was no "Fuel Supplement Statement" link on my Az homepage.

So....

I searched for "fuel supplement " at the top of the page.

This brought up the fuel supplement statement page and at the top right of the page was the important update opt in box.

Maybe this will work for someone else.

Hi Andy

I went to the US version of the Az website, found the link to Important Update box. I then entered my name, email address and reservation number followed by my UK telephone number with correct dialling code from the US and then submitted. Guess what? It wouldn't accept the UK tel.no. so no luck there. Hopefully, those at Azamara will note this and give accessability to their UK clientelle.

Rita

Hi Andy

I went to the US version of the Az website, found the link to Important Update box. I then entered my name, email address and reservation number followed by my UK telephone number with correct dialling code from the US and then submitted. Guess what? It wouldn't accept the UK tel.no. so no luck there. Hopefully, those at Azamara will note this and give accessability to their UK clientelle.

Rita

Not sure about it being UK privacy laws - the link does not work for Australians as well - suspect that any non-US site does not work.

Hi Rita & Aussieflyer !

I am sensing that this feature (at the moment) only works in the US. I am hopeful Azamara is looking into this. I have asked the question, and I am awaiting a reply. When I hear more, I will post it here. Thanks very much for your patience !

Hi Andy,

Thanks for posting this info ... it worked for me (in Canada).

Just to add, I receive updates from Celebrity's Custom Air dept whenever there is a change to our flight schedule ... a helpful service as well.:)

Hi all, I thought I was going nuts too!!! LOL The Azamara system will not allow me to login, as I cannot offer a ZIP code???? I have tired many times over the last few weeks .Us Kiwis are excluded too! For any help in this direction we would be most grateful.

orchestrapal,

You are clever. I have just done what you suggested and when I hit on the Fuel Supplement Link I was sent to another page and three quarters of the way down the page you have to put in what country you are from. I put in the U.S. and went to a page where I was asked whether I would register my sailing information and hey presto it worked!

Thanks once again.

Jennie

I had no trouble registering for updates - on the bottom of the Azamara cruises home page there is a link to set the country - mine it usually set to Australia - the message says "Not from Australia? - click here". I set it to US and then followed the link through the Fuel Surcharge - there was the update form and all it asked for was name, sailing details, reservation no., phone and email - done!

Very easy.

When I clicked on the Fuel Supplement Statement it took me to the Celebrity Cruises site, and clicking on "Important Updates" had a drop-down ship menu that only listed Celebrity-named ships and neither of the Azamara ships. I tried entering my booking number without the ship name, but it wouldn't take it.

Hi Everyone !

Archived