***7/13 Mariner Review***

What great photos!! We sailed on her the week before you did, the promenade room windows over the cafe were the ones to my stateroom and my sister's stateroom. You've kinda made me homesick....or is that shipsick? Glad you had a great time on our favorite ship to date. We'll miss her when she goes to California but looking forward to sailing on the Freedom.

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed your daily posts. We board the Mariner on Aug 3rd, 12 of us (3 families). First cruise for one family and second for my family and the other.

Cruised on Carnival Conquest last year, this ship looks so pretty. I can't wait!!!

Thanks again!!

You are welcome!!

I too have been reading all your posts, and enjoying everyone. We are taking this same cruise on 12/14, and all your posts have just added to my excitement.

Please more photos, or a link if you post them somewhere else. Did you bring back the Cruise Compasses for each day? You know your fans will be eager to see those too! I haven't tried Chops yet, may have to schedule that one for December too. We loved Portofinos!

Thanks again for all the hard work you did for us, and sharing your vacation with those of us stuck at work!

Bravo!

I have the compasses. I will get them scanned sometime this week and post them.

What great photos!! We sailed on her the week before you did, the promenade room windows over the cafe were the ones to my stateroom and my sister's stateroom. You've kinda made me homesick....or is that shipsick? Glad you had a great time on our favorite ship to date. We'll miss her when she goes to California but looking forward to sailing on the Freedom.

I look forward to sailing the Freedom also (July 12)...already posted over on that thread..here we go again......:D

Hi Denice....you certainly look like you had a great time. Drew Devine must really be something if he has surpassed Allan...I remember how much you liked him!

The pictures, especially the food are great.....I'm definitely looking forward to eating in those restaurants next week!

Hi Denice....you certainly look like you had a great time. Drew Devine must really be something if he has surpassed Allan...I remember how much you liked him!

The pictures, especially the food are great.....I'm definitely looking forward to eating in those restaurants next week!

What made it different with Drew, for me, is that he was warm OFF the stage. We got to spend a lot of time talking (he even came over to me on the QUEST floor and hugged me. I almost fainted!!!) before and much time after the Platinum/Diamond reception, and he even came over to Harv and I after the Quest and hung a bit. He never forgot either of our names. He is aces in my book!!

Archived