Favorite Picture of All Time

What a great thread. Thank you to all of you who posted such beautiful pictures.

Thanks to the poster who mentioned making a calendar from their photo's. I'll do that for my kids at Christmas as we're all going to Alaska in a couple weeks.

Gail..thanks for sharing your sister with us. She is such an inspiration! My prayers are with her and you for being such a terrific sibling! :)

2580467070103802314S600x600Q85.jpg

Bannister Caye, Belize from our October/November 2007 Cruise on Carnival Legend. These guys were transporting a port-a-potty to the island. At first I thought it was part of their boat, until I saw them remove it.

LOL!!!

What a great thread. Thank you to all of you who posted such beautiful pictures.

Thanks to the poster who mentioned making a calendar from their photo's. I'll do that for my kids at Christmas as we're all going to Alaska in a couple weeks.

Gail..thanks for sharing your sister with us. She is such an inspiration! My prayers are with her and you for being such a terrific sibling! :)

Each year, I do a calendar for my mom! I always include "cruise"pics!! Makes for a great gift!!!:D

Sry...am posting 3...had a GREAT time in Cozumel this year in May; 1st one is on the catamaran for the Snorkel, sail and beach party....FUN it was! and the water was beautiful!

2111968170103606668S600x600Q85.jpg

This store was in Cozumel; I just loved the colors

2234623540103606668S600x600Q85.jpg

These were in the churchyard when we were leaving Cozumel...don't know why, but we loved them

2670516870103606668S500x500Q85.jpg

Maho Beach, St.Maarten, february 2007

274328183rn5hrlqc1.jpg

Nooooooo! LOL And all those people are looking too like what the ???

What the heck??? :eek:

Exactly! I'd panic and run. I guess maybe they were warned.

Maho beach is at the end of the St Martin airport runway. It is definately worth a short stop if you are going to the french side and have rented a car.

Check this out.:eek: :D :cool:

No way!!!!!!! That is jacked up. I wonder how many planes missed that landing?

There is a story that goes with this picture. At 41 my sister had a major stroke. To save her life they had to do surgery and as a result, take out about 1/3 of her skull....it stayed safe in her belly for over a year (because she had a staph infection post op they did not want to put it back too soon) while she recovered. At her most critical moment in the ICU, I held her hand and told her if she would only open her eyes I would take her anywhere in the world she wanted to go....her eyes flew open (the first of many miracles!), and as soon as she came off the ventilator she requested we go on a cruise. So in late April this year, almost 2 years after her stroke, we boarded the Legend with our mom, our other sister, two nieces and my sisters’ best friend. My sister wanted to swim with the dolphins more than anything else, so I scheduled the Royal Swim. Although VERY skeptical when we arrived, given my sisters physical limitations, the staff agreed to "let her try”. This picture was taken during the foot push.....what you can't see are the six women standing in the water watching her, laughing and crying at the same time. Since this day, my sister has continued to recover, expanding her horizons daily; because this moment in time renewed her confidence and made her realize that ANYTHING is possible!

2121356710064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

I just happened to decide to check out this thread and I absolutely loved this story and pic! I've had to share it with some of my friends ~ hope you don't mind!

Wishing your sister a continued recovery and many more priceless moments like this!

this is my favorite picture. i wish we were going back to costa maya. i love how it looks like the pool is part of the ocean.

and of course my other favorite is the other pic on my page...that was in costa maya also and i know that little dude won't be there anymore.

i loved looking at everyone's pictures.

l_0bcbad02479539ed34d93d390bf3c97f.jpg.17cae4d1ba76f94a0dc3bf39a3597472.jpg

There is a story that goes with this picture. At 41 my sister had a major stroke. To save her life they had to do surgery and as a result, take out about 1/3 of her skull....it stayed safe in her belly for over a year (because she had a staph infection post op they did not want to put it back too soon) while she recovered. At her most critical moment in the ICU, I held her hand and told her if she would only open her eyes I would take her anywhere in the world she wanted to go....her eyes flew open (the first of many miracles!), and as soon as she came off the ventilator she requested we go on a cruise. So in late April this year, almost 2 years after her stroke, we boarded the Legend with our mom, our other sister, two nieces and my sisters’ best friend. My sister wanted to swim with the dolphins more than anything else, so I scheduled the Royal Swim. Although VERY skeptical when we arrived, given my sisters physical limitations, the staff agreed to "let her try”. This picture was taken during the foot push.....what you can't see are the six women standing in the water watching her, laughing and crying at the same time. Since this day, my sister has continued to recover, expanding her horizons daily; because this moment in time renewed her confidence and made her realize that ANYTHING is possible!

2121356710064948802S600x600Q85.jpg

What a wonderful, brave lady!!!