Voyager and Mariner Dry Dock & Other updates

I know what your point is, but I did not find Signatures close to a steakhouse, whereas the MENU at La Veranda was, it just did not have the quality of cuts and the atmosphere. I am doubting very seriously they will change Signatures unless they update the menus since that is there Le Cordon Bleu experience. Maybe I am wrong. I think we are all in agreement that we don't want all 3 restaurants (besides Compass Rose) to serve the same menu no matter what it is. If it becomes like that, it is a matter of just having somewhere to accommodate the number of passengers and not a set of new experiences for them.

We don't know the what the menu in Prime Seven will be. I just looked through some sample Signatures menu's and found fish, duck, beef and lamb. I can't envision Prime Seven serving only steak. The only thing that may be comparable are the "Prime *****" restaurants that seem to be popping up everywhere. These restaurants do include prime cuts of beef, but also have similiar items to what is currently served in Signatures.

The last time I was on the Mariner, La Veranda was turned into an Alaskan venue. It's been two years since we were on the Voyager when La Veranda became an Italian steakhouse(?) La Veranda works well as a restaurant that can change it's menu at will. Perhaps that is the one that can do sushi when they have fresh fish, and ethnic dishes as fresh ingredients become available throughout the world.

Yeah, when I was on in October, it was veal chops, lobster, steak, etc. Lasagna was a course before that. I agree about it being a venue that could change.

I tried to eat that pistachio fish at Signatures, but it was just briney with salt, as was the soup. I about gagged.

Archived