Slow Boards--again!!!

Is anyone else having problems--not just with the RCI boards, but with getting to Cruise Critic at all? The last few days, there seems to be a real slowdown! I keep hoping its not my computer, getting ready to do something weird that I won't know how to fix!

Is anyone else having problems--not just with the RCI boards, but with getting to Cruise Critic at all? The last few days, there seems to be a real slowdown! I keep hoping its not my computer, getting ready to do something weird that I won't know how to fix!
It's been building up for at least a month now I'd say. Today is the worst. Time for a new band aid I guess.

It's not just you...I've had ton's of trouble all day today with these boards. Just trying to get on them has been a major headache. Then once you're on, oh boy, are they slow!:confused:

Another thing I've noticed lately is that my post count is not correct. I've been holding steady at 742 now for quite a while. What's up with that?

Ok, good, it's not just me then. I've rebooted twice because pages aren't loading and I'm having trouble typing in any text. I run (?) on Vista so these problems are pretty common for me, unfortunately. At least this time I guess I can't curse (as much) at my computer.

I have had a terrible time with it also. It has not been right for me for about a week. I can't get on, it's slow, then suddenly everything is fine. I think I am truly addicted, because I get quite upset if I can't get on when I want to get on. Of course I am cruising on Sunday, so that probably adds to the urgency of it all.

No, it happened with my computer too! But at least for the moment it seems to be working faster than ever, so no worries!

Archived