Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

I don't think Laura will alow 3 CC group cruises on the same ship mo. after mo.

I suggest , once the poll expires, we pick the one voted and go with it. I can then post a possiable Cruise Critic thread and start our roll call list.When we have a good list Laura will get us pricing. This would be the steps taken.

Does all the Lifer want to do this, the steps I am speaking of?

Sure...you are the boss Pugs so whatever you suggest sounds good. If the date works for us then we will be there!:D

GOOD!!!!!

Then our main thing to do now is keep the baby front and center till our poll expires. :D

Good Morning Lifers, It really is a nice day here in Tampa, come on over for a swim and BBQ!!!!! :)

Son is much better today, he wants to go to his Baseball game, however I said not yet!!!!! A little cause I am wanting to keep it dry and clean, his boo boo that is!!!!!;)

Mr Ed has been on his Oct. roll call board, I say he better bring his B---

back over here!!!!!!!:D

I am missing our time together on the Liberty:( ....

New CC Group starting, better keep peeping!!!!!!

I suggest , once the poll expires, we pick the one voted and go with it. I can then post a possiable Cruise Critic thread and start our roll call list.When we have a good list Laura will get us pricing. This would be the steps taken.

Sounds good to us

Good Morning Lifers and Lifers to be! It's a beautiful day in So Cal! I am sipping my coffee out of my Lifers Coffee Mug but instead of sitting on a Carnival ship, I am staring at one across the harbor. Seeing that familiar funnel reminds me of each of the Lifers!!

Now ... I need to write a complaint to Carnival. I think they should have a walk up window for DOD's while the ship is in [L.A.] port. I mean it is just sitting there. A nice frosty DOD would be good (checks clock) at 8:44 a.m. :o It's the least they can do for us residents that have just come off a cruise. When we were sailing away in Miami, I actually felt bad for the people that live right there by the channel. I know their pain.

GOOD!!!!!

Then our main thing to do now is keep the baby front and center till our poll expires. :D

Good Morning Lifers, It really is a nice day here in Tampa, come on over for a swim and BBQ!!!!! :)

Son is much better today, he wants to go to his Baseball game, however I said not yet!!!!! A little cause I am wanting to keep it dry and clean, his boo boo that is!!!!!;)

Good Morning Everyone!

Barbara, glad John is feeling much better today. I am sure he is getting antsy, wanting to go to his baseball game.;) Does he have games every weekend? Kaitlyn's games start next Saturday and she has 2 games that day, one for JV and one for the city's team. Not looking forward to being out in the hot sun.:eek:

Hubby just took Kaitlyn out driving...she has had her permit for a month now, but we have been so busy, we haven't had the opportunity to take her out driving. This whole driving thing is making me nervous especially with a lot of crazy drivers in South Florida.:eek:

The weather on this side of the state is beautiful right now, hope it stays that way. Yesterday we got rained on at the beach.

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend. This is our last week of summer vacation and then back to school/work on Aug. 18th...boy...did this summer go by fast!!

Good Morning Lifers and Lifers to be! It's a beautiful day in So Cal! I am sipping my coffee out of my Lifers Coffee Mug but instead of sitting on a Carnival ship, I am staring at one across the harbor. Seeing that familiar funnel reminds me of each of the Lifers!!

Now ... I need to write a complaint to Carnival. I think they should have a walk up window for DOD's while the ship is in [L.A.] port. I mean it is just sitting there. A nice frosty DOD would be good (checks clock) at 8:44 a.m. :o It's the least they can do for us residents that have just come off a cruise. When we were sailing away in Miami, I actually felt bad for the people that live right there by the channel. I know their pain.

My hubby's office overlooks the port, he will call me in the day and say, they are almost boarded, do you have your bags ready! That Mr. Pugs ! What am I going to do with him:eek: .....

Good Morning Everyone!

Barbara, glad John is feeling much better today. I am sure he is getting antsy, wanting to go to his baseball game. Does he have games every weekend? Kaitlyn's games start next Saturday and she has 2 games that day, one for JV and one for the city's team. Not looking forward to being out in the hot sun.:eek:

Hubby just took Kaitlyn out driving...she has had her permit for a month now, but we have been so busy, we haven't had the opportunity to take her out driving. This whole driving thing is making me nervous especially with a lot of crazy drivers in South Florida.:eek:

The weather on this side of the state is beautiful right now, hope it stays that way. Yesterday we got rained on at the beach.

He has games every weekend ,everyday , every night. I guess 24-7!!!!

I don't do the learning to drive thing, that falls to Mr. Dad!!!!! ;) I never have been the person for that. Hubby took all 3 kids out to teach them!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Hope everyone enjoys the rest of their weekend. This is our last week of summer vacation and then back to school/work on Aug. 18th...boy...did this summer go by fast!!

Don't know how that got way up there!:confused:

I don't do the learning to drive thing, that falls to Mr. Dad!!!!! I never have been the person for that. Hubby took all 3 kids out to teach them!!!!!

Don't know how that got way up there!:confused:

I don't do the learning to drive thing, that falls to Mr. Dad!!!!! I never have been the person for that. Hubby took all 3 kids out to teach them!!!!!

WOW! He must be really love baseball. With all of these games, when does he have time for school work, friends and all of that stuff?

Kaitlyn has games Saturday nights for the city team and Wednesday nights for JV Football. For the most part, she will practice 3 nights a week for the city team and 2 days for JV. At competition time, they practice 7 days a week for several weeks. She will also be junior coaching the little girls for service hours. Don't know how she'll manage this school year because she just got her school schedule and she has a full load of honor classes.:eek: Hopefully it will work out.

The learning to drive thing falls to Mr. Dad at this house too. They just got home from the first driving lesson, he said Kaitlyn did pretty well, she only hit the curb once!:p Its going to be a long year of driving.....:rolleyes:

WOW! He must be really love baseball. With all of these games, when does he have time for school work, friends and all of that stuff?

Kaitlyn has games Saturday nights for the city team and Wednesday nights for JV Football. For the most part, she will practice 3 nights a week for the city team and 2 days for JV. At competition time, they practice 7 days a week for several weeks. She will also be junior coaching the little girls for service hours. Don't know how she'll manage this school year because she just got her school schedule and she has a full load of honor classes.:eek: Hopefully it will work out.

The learning to drive thing falls to Mr. Dad at this house too. They just got home from the first driving lesson, he said Kaitlyn did pretty well, she only hit the curb once!:p Its going to be a long year of driving.....:rolleyes:

Well you know me, school comes first. This is John's 3rd. year of IB classes. I could not do IB, to much for me! Social is Baseball, all his friends are on one of the three teams! :eek: He has school friends, but he said they are so, so!!!What ever that is.

I am ready for school to start back, after all I am now retired! :D I have an assignment for the last week of August, 6th grade, what was I thinking!

I will also be teaching the 2nd week of September for 3 weeks, all of November for 3rd.( baby leave for the teacher ). So am I REALLY RETIRED!!!!! Same private school I worked at. I don't want to sub public school.

LOL Pugs, I don't know if that qualifies as retired...maybe SEMI retired:p DS, Logan, got his drivers license on 7/3. He's doing well so far....he's enjoying the freedom having his license brings:) Now he's out pounding the pavement looking for a part-time job to help with the huge jump our insurance took when he got added (ouch- $1600/yr:eek: ) plus gas (not too bad around here $3.70/gal) but it all adds up!

They messed up his schedule (gee, that's so unusual for Calvert County:rolleyes: ) and he has no classes 1st or 3rd period and they're not sure if they can find any worthwhile classes that won't mess up the other classes he really wants, so they're thinking of giving him late arrival (which means he'd have to drive to school everyday) and independant study (no one knows for what course - probably theater:) ).

Everyone have a great afternoon - sunny and 78 degrees with low humidity up here in Maryland!

My hubby's office overlooks the port, he will call me in the day and say, they are almost boarded, do you have your bags ready! That Mr. Pugs ! What am I going to do with him:eek: .....

oh my. I wouldn't be able to get anything done. I guess it's good I work in the skeezy area of L.A. I get lots done. :rolleyes:

:D Another sunny day here in Tampa.

John is sore and a little sleepy , he is a back sleeper and could not sleep on his back last night. However he is up and eating, that is good.

He seems to be fine today.

OMG Pugs!!! I am happy to hear that John is up and around and apparently feeling better. Hang in there!!!

Yes, I'm in!!!!!

Ok Lifer's guess what? Remember all the car trouble I had prior to our cruise? Well, on the way home from "w" on Friday I was involved in a car accident. The car in front of me lost control of their car and hit the concrete divider (we were in the left hand lane). It was like watching a pinball. The car hit the divider and turned completely around. I was praying the car didn't come towards me. I slammed on the brakes as the car in front of me did doughnuts across 4 lanes of traffice and ended up going the wrong way in the far right lane. It was a miracle that I did not hit the car nor did anyone else. Definitely an angel on the shoulder of the woman driving that car. Just when I thought it was over and I had come to an almost complete stop I got hit from behind. A young teenager hit me from behind. I got out of my van and called 911. Can you believe they put me on hold? The kid that hit me was in tears. He put all his time and money into fixing up his car. When he slammed on his brakes his car apparently went down in the front and he went under my bumper and car. I thought I was the only one as I was able to drive away. I definitely need a new bumper but now it looks like he did some damage under my car. Not sure what but the car sounds like a race car (probably tail pipe) and now when the car is at a stand still (like at a red light) the car bucks and stalls. Unbelievable - after all I went thru with this car. Obviously the good news is that I am ok. I was shaken up - I have never witnessed anything like that in my life. If the car in front of me didn't go sideways and headed for me I can't imagine what would have happened. It makes me sick just to think about it. I'd rather think about the next cruise I'm taking. So Maryland, looks like I'll be back for the burnt orange rental car after all - UGGHHHH!!!!:mad:

Ok Lifer's guess what? Remember all the car trouble I had prior to our cruise? Well, on the way home from "w" on Friday I was involved in a car accident. The car in front of me lost control of their car and hit the concrete divider (we were in the left hand lane). It was like watching a pinball. The car hit the divider and turned completely around. I was praying the car didn't come towards me. I slammed on the brakes as the car in front of me did doughnuts across 4 lanes of traffice and ended up going the wrong way in the far right lane. It was a miracle that I did not hit the car nor did anyone else. Definitely an angel on the shoulder of the woman driving that car. Just when I thought it was over and I had come to an almost complete stop I got hit from behind. A young teenager hit me from behind. I got out of my van and called 911. Can you believe they put me on hold? The kid that hit me was in tears. He put all his time and money into fixing up his car. When he slammed on his brakes his car apparently went down in the front and he went under my bumper and car. I thought I was the only one as I was able to drive away. I definitely need a new bumper but now it looks like he did some damage under my car. Not sure what but the car sounds like a race car (probably tail pipe) and now when the car is at a stand still (like at a red light) the car bucks and stalls. Unbelievable - after all I went thru with this car. Obviously the good news is that I am ok. I was shaken up - I have never witnessed anything like that in my life. If the car in front of me didn't go sideways and headed for me I can't imagine what would have happened. It makes me sick just to think about it. I'd rather think about the next cruise I'm taking. So Maryland, looks like I'll be back for the burnt orange rental car after all - UGGHHHH!!!!:mad:

Kiss that angel:eek: . Glad you're okay:)

Archived