Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

Good Morning ,

Let's see if today brings us some pricing!

Laura we are ready to cruise!!!!!!!:D

If you would like to do a CC Group to one of the two places listed in the poll, better vote!

You will love this group cruise!

Prices for the cruise today would be good....:D[/quote

That would be great!!! There are two other groups I know of out there for summer 2010 that have been waiting two full months and still don't have pricing yet, though. :eek: :eek: :eek:

Hello everyone. I enjoyed meeting some of you on board, sorry I wasnt able to meet you all. I vote for Mexican Riviera. My sister and her boyfriend got engaged on our trip and we are hoping for a wedding on our 5th Annual ****** Family Reunion trip which we are planning for July 4th week. My parents live in Cabo and we would like to Sail the Mexican Riviera to celebrate the wedding and go visit mom and dads house!

Hey you better go with us on Carnival;)

lol of course what was I thinking.......Bad Denise Bad Denise ....i would love to do the Dream in 2010...i do see another group has that ship....i cant wait til we get pricing on our options.....its going to take me 2 years to pay for it :D it was just me on this past cruise.....but i really really missed my DD and DH .....i have to bring them with me on our next cruise....not to mention I have a cruise in December next year...i better start saving....

hmmm i think i saw some quarters that fell in the couch.....:D

lol of course what was I thinking.......Bad Denise Bad Denise ....i would love to do the Dream in 2010...i do see another group has that ship....i cant wait til we get pricing on our options.....its going to take me 2 years to pay for it :D it was just me on this past cruise.....but i really really missed my DD and DH .....i have to bring them with me on our next cruise....not to mention I have a cruise in December next year...i better start saving....

hmmm i think i saw some quarters that fell in the couch.....:D

Every little bit helps;) ..

Archived