Working On Another Cc Group ( Lifers)

Pugs

Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Where do you want your next CC group cruise to be?

• Pride out of Balitimore, Half moon, Grand Turk,Freeport
    • ?? of of Ft. Lauderdale , Costa Rica, Colon

No school in NJ until September 4th. Of course, the kids don't get out until late June so there is a tradeoff... This is the last week of camp for my girls and then they are home for a week and a half before school. I'm "w'ing" from home today and it is so quiet. Can't "w" from home when they are home because I can't think straight with all the noise. Anyway, glad the storm has just about passed. ENJOY!!!;)

I wish we didn't go back until after Labor Day....I miss those days, but it is nice getting out the first in June.:) I can't believe I am back to work already. It seems like just yesterday we were getting out of school (June 5th) and planning for our cruise. Well, I am at "w", but I just wanted to check in with my "cruise critic" friends...hope everyone is having a good day! Not too bad.....my day is just about over, I leave in 10 minutes!;)

Dafell, do we need to send you a row boat to take the kids to school in tomorrow:confused: ... What you need is another CC group cruise and a drink of the day in hand!;)

More like a sail boat with all the wind. And I sure do need another cruise with a dod in my hand, but then again I think that is what every Lifer needs (wants).

:eek: Well I got called in to school today, 5th ! :eek: I didn't think I would be doing this so soon! :confused: The 5th grade teacher will be out for the week.....I guess is a subs job....I could have said no, ( I like that);) however I went:)

What has my lifers been up to??? I see Mr. Ed checked in, hello ED!!!!

Dafell needs a sail boat:eek: , I can help you with the DOD, don't know about that sail boat ..

....BSQ, I like keeping the ''Lovin Life on ?? title, ....

I am going to close this poll on Friday, then look for a new thread to start with out Pos.title....I will post a link here. We will start a roll call on the new thread, ( Names)....Make sure you are on the list, when pricing is in you will book with ? ( I pretty sure it will be Johna)....

Hey there. How's "Mr. Mahwah"?:D

Hello...Mr. Mahwah is hanging in there...he is just so happy I am back to work.....vacation is O-V-E-R.....:( Well at least we had 2 extra days because of "Fay".;)

How is the wife doing?

Well I got called in to school today, 5th ! :eek: I didn't think I would be doing this so soon! :confused: The 5th grade teacher will be out for the week.....I guess is a subs job....I could have said no, ( I like that);) however I went

What has my lifers been up to??? I see Mr. Ed checked in, hello ED!!!!

Dafell needs a sail boat:eek: , I can help you with the DOD, don't know about that sail boat ..

....BSQ, I like keeping the ''Lovin Life on ?? title, ....

I am going to close this poll on Friday, then look for a new thread to start with out Pos.title....I will post a link here. We will start a roll call on the new thread, ( Names)....Make sure you are on the list, when pricing is in you will book with ? ( I pretty sure it will be Johna)....

Barbara....being a subsitute is the best job....if you don't feel like going to work, you can say no. I use to sub a lot before I got hired on at the school board...I miss those days when I just subbed!;) Oh....I have some pictures for you, a few cute ones of the kids..Kaitlyn will be sending them soon!:)

Hello...Mr. Mahwah is hanging in there...he is just so happy I am back to work.....vacation is O-V-E-R.....:( Well at least we had 2 extra days because of "Fay".;)

How is the wife doing?

DW is fine. We both are just countin' down to the October cruise.:D

Good Morning........we didn't win either so I guess we need to keep on working.......:(

Hope you are having a good day!

:eek: bad word!! bad word!!

Morning Lifers! Another day Another 30% off dollar. (retail humor)

Hi everyone. No one laugh but I got my car back from the body shop yesterday and it's in the shop again today. I know - I can't believe it either. It was stalling out in gear and riding very rough. The body shop told me everything was fine. As soon as I started the car up I could tell everything wasn't fine. It turned out to be nothing major. I had a hole in the vacumn hose. The hose cost $30 or so but the labor to fix it cost me $130. The mechanic didn't seem to think it was accident related. The car is now riding fine. I'm hopeful my car woes are behind me!!!:rolleyes:

Is it still raining in Florida? I saw the news and there seems to be some severe flooding. I hope all the Florida Lifers are safe.

Ok, back to "w" for me. Talk to everyone later!!!!:)

Hi everyone. No one laugh but I got my car back from the body shop yesterday and it's in the shop again today. I know - I can't believe it either. It was stalling out in gear and riding very rough. The body shop told me everything was fine. As soon as I started the car up I could tell everything wasn't fine. It turned out to be nothing major. I had a hole in the vacumn hose. The hose cost $30 or so but the labor to fix it cost me $130. The mechanic didn't seem to think it was accident related. The car is now riding fine. I'm hopeful my car woes are behind me!!!:rolleyes:

Is it still raining in Florida? I saw the news and there seems to be some severe flooding. I hope all the Florida Lifers are safe.

Ok, back to "w" for me. Talk to everyone later!!!!:)

We got a little rain today, not to bad.....I think that car has nine lifes!

Good Morning........we didn't win either so I guess we need to keep on working.......:(

Hope you are having a good day!

LOOK AT YOU, YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO SAY THAT WORD!!!!!!;)

Archived