How long do the main "production shows" last?

I was just wondering if we went to one of the shows after dinner (we are in main/early seating :D ) would we have to race up to AO to get the kids?

Our shows start at 9:00, and the regular AO hours end at 10:00. If we are a little late, does anyone know if they charge you a full hour for the "Late Night" AO - or would they charge for part of an hour?

Unfortunately we have been to a few that lasted too long!;)

We have been known to casually sneak out, one by one so it doesn't look so obvious.

One we couldn't sneak out of, and it was torture, was an electric xylophone player on Celebrity Infinity. He reminded me of Austin Scarlett (from Project Runway show). Well, he kept playing these ridiculous songs and looking up and smiling, I was in agony trying not to laugh hysterically at him. The very last song he introduced and started to play, but the xylophone music was different from what the band was playing, it was all recorded :eek: :D !!!! I almost peed my pants.

For once I'm glad we stayed.

We generally don't bother and if we do, we sit in the back of the theater so we don't interrupt the enjoyment of others when we leave.

Archived