Princess Site

Scooter-n-GB

Me neither, although it was working last week. The main drawback is that when you do get on it won't accept registration from any UK based client (even a Captains Circle member). Frustratingly it doesn't give their UK contact details which makes it tricky even to order a brochure! They did have a UK site a couple of years ago but that seems to have disappeared.

Still I managed to book a 2009 Alaska cruise with them regardless!

Roger

Me 2. Must be a problem on their end. I thought it was something with my computer.

Yeah, I too was under the impression that I had done something to my computer, but given that it was only with that website, I figured I'd check to see if maybe it was because there was an East Coast "node" down or something, but I guess that probably would not have done it either.

Figures, I'm at day 75, and can't get on to print my boarding pass!! :p

Besides going on-line ot check (since I can't right now) does anyone know if the tux rental is supposed to show up somewhere on CruisePersonalizer? It wasn't there as of last week, and now I'm a little concerned...

Besides going on-line ot check (since I can't right now) does anyone know if the tux rental is supposed to show up somewhere on CruisePersonalizer? It wasn't there as of last week, and now I'm a little concerned...

If you called them to order it, perhaps not? :confused: But then again, maybe it will as you are closer to sailing. I personally have no knowledge of how the tux rental process works (I bought my wedding tux, and it still fits!! :p ).

Your tux rental is done with a company separate from Princess. You should have received confirmation from that company. Nothing will show up on your Princess personalizer. You should also see a charge on your credit card for the tux. My DH's card was charged the same day we made the reservation.

I get up @ 5 AM so I have the duty to report that I am the only one here who got on Princess.com this morning.

You may be glad to hear that the telephone agents @ 1-800-PRINCESS have always been helpful & efficient. We've never had a problem when calling.

Steve

I get up @ 5 AM so I have the duty to report that I am the only one here who got on Princess.com this morning.

You may be glad to hear that the telephone agents @ 1-800-PRINCESS have always been helpful & efficient. We've never had a problem when calling.

Steve

uh uh... I was on through the night and this morning too! pbsssft!

Agree about the agents. :)

Tee

Some of us don't want to bother the live agents...We're just obsessed...We have to check the website constantly. For me it's to check to see if I have a cabin number yet on my "guarantee" booking...even though the cruise is still 143 days away...For others, it's just to make sure it's still there...It's that reassuring feeling of seeing it on the computer screen...We all log in on a daily basis--or even more often--because we're..............CRAZY...

Some of us don't want to bother the live agents...We're just obsessed...We have to check the website constantly. For me it's to check to see if I have a cabin number yet on my "guarantee" booking...even though the cruise is still 143 days away...For others, it's just to make sure it's still there...It's that reassuring feeling of seeing it on the computer screen...We all log in on a daily basis--or even more often--because we're..............CRAZY...

Thanks for saying what I was thinking...... Some of us also like to look at the ships webcams!!!....... You sure can't do that on the phone!!!!

Archived