Midnight Buffet

rickcherryb

Hi, does anyone know if Princess has midnight buffets? Its been awhile since I have cruised, and my wife and I will be sailing on the Ruby Princess in December. Just wondering if the midnight buffets are still taking place. Thanks

Princess offers 24 hour dining now, but sorry, no actual midnight buffet anymore. They haven't had those in quite a few years.

Hi, does anyone know if Princess has midnight buffets? Its been awhile since I have cruised, and my wife and I will be sailing on the Ruby Princess in December. Just wondering if the midnight buffets are still taking place. Thanks

No midnight buffet on Princess - you'll enjoy 24 hour dining and on the Ruby don't miss the International Cafe...treats galore. ;)

Yeah. What they said. LOL. I just had to chime in because we went to the horizon court at 1:30 am one time. We had sat in the hottub and when we got out we both said, almost simultaneously, that we were a little bit hungry. Didn't want to go in wet, so went to our room, changed, and went back to the buffet. Surprisingly, there were about 20 - 25 people in there. We just got some cheese and fruit. Ok, and a small dessert!

Cafe Caribe, on the ships that have it, usually is the 11 P.M. to 4 A.M. dining spot. I imagine it will be the same on the Ruby.

When we were on the other ships that did not have a Cafe Caribe, we found one of the lines open at the Horizon Court with a modest selection of food choices.

Good luck to you and enjoy your cruise.

Is there 24 hour room service as well? Is it just the same things you would be able to get at the buffet?

Yes, there is 24 hour room service. The room service menu is set, it offers things such as sandwiches and salads, a few desserts and a continental breakfast only. Princess is one cruise line that does not offer full dining in the staterooms, even during meal times. The menu will be in your stateroom information book when you arrive at your cabin.

Archived