Oasis of the Seas Reservations

Fred C

Diamond Plus and Diamond members may begin reserving space on August 21, 2008 at 8:00 a.m.

Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).

All Crown and Anchor members may reserve between August 28 and September 2, 2008.

On September 3, 2008 booking will be available to the public

During this special invitation event period, a deposit is necessary for all bookings and there will be no

courtesy holds. Full name is required with no name changes on reservations

Valid unique Crown & Anchor membership number, deposit and full name are required for each reservation. No

name changes will be accepted on reservations. Royal Caribbean reserves the right to cancel or refuse reservation

if membership number is not available or valid at the time of booking. Offer not transferable.

If you log into your C&A account there is a link to the deck plans. Limited pricing has been released. (see attached) Diamond and Diamond Plus bookings open tomorrow.

Exactly where is the link to the deck plans? I can't find it...or is it just available to D/D+ members so far (I'm Platinum)?

Diamond Plus and Diamond members may begin reserving space on August 21, 2008 at 8:00 a.m.

Eastern Daylight Time (EDT).

All Crown and Anchor members may reserve between August 28 and September 2, 2008.

On September 3, 2008 booking will be available to the public

courtesy holds. Full name is required with no name changes on reservations

Valid unique Crown & Anchor membership number, deposit and full name are required for each reservation. No

name changes will be accepted on reservations. Royal Caribbean reserves the right to cancel or refuse reservation

if membership number is not available or valid at the time of booking. Offer not transferable.

We're looking forward to making our reservations on the 28th. We sailed the Mariner of the Seas with our kids a few years ago so we have the c&a number but our kids don't. Will they need a c&a number in order to be on the reservation on the 28th?

During this special invitation event period, a deposit is necessary for all bookings and there will be no

I was unable to find the link and had to call C&A to find out what was wrong. I was worried that, since we hadn't sailed with RCI since 2006, maybe they lost our information. They still show us as Diamond members but said sometimes in their web site upgrades, things get messed up for some accounts. As a result I can't see the deck plans link, see my status on the page or see my past cruises. They do show me and my wife as Diamond members. I will probably have to call tomorrow to book rather than booking online, which is something of a pain for me.

Thanks to those that have posted the link to the deck plans and the pricing lists. At least I know what I would like to have (made out a list of acceptable cabins) so that when I call, I don't have to spend as much time with an agent on the phone choosing a cabin.

Do you think if we wait to book Oasis for Jan 2010 on our upcoming

November cruise,,,,we would still get an outside balcony room???

I really want to have more info on the rooms and pricing....

We really need two rooms,,,would like one outside balcony

across from a balcony overlooking either Central Park or

Broadwalk (I think either deck 7 or 9?)...and one of the rooms

would have to sleep 3 people....wonder how much that will

cost me???

We are platinum and can book next week...do we do now

or wait until Nov....HELP!!!

Can I book for others who I am travelling with if they are NOT C&A members?

There must be a Diamond or Diamond Plus member in good standing in each cabin.

The rest don't have to be.

You can't book a separate cabin for them.

We're looking forward to making our reservations on the 28th. We sailed the Mariner of the Seas with our kids a few years ago so we have the c&a number but our kids don't. Will they need a c&a number in order to be on the reservation on the 28th?

[/left]

As long as you are all in the same cabin you will not need the C&A for the children.

Do you think if we wait to book Oasis for Jan 2010 on our upcoming

November cruise,,,,we would still get an outside balcony room???

I really want to have more info on the rooms and pricing....

We really need two rooms,,,would like one outside balcony

across from a balcony overlooking either Central Park or

Broadwalk (I think either deck 7 or 9?)...and one of the rooms

would have to sleep 3 people....wonder how much that will

cost me???

We are platinum and can book next week...do we do now

or wait until Nov....HELP!!!

This is a huge ship, you should have no problem getting a balcony for then. Of course the longer you wait, the choices become less. I really don't believe you have to be on the phone opening day or month to get what you need.

We're D+ and planning to book a 2010 sailing. We also did not receive any emails (but then we don't receive any emails from RCI (none!) - known problem which no one is able to fix) or phone calls. We're so thankful to everyone who is sharing information on cruise critic.

Is there a special number to call for D/D+ reservations or do we just call the regular reservation #?

RandS

We're D+ and planning to book a 2010 sailing. We also did not receive any emails (but then we don't receive any emails from RCI (none!) - known problem which no one is able to fix) or phone calls. We're so thankful to everyone who is sharing information on cruise critic.

Is there a special number to call for D/D+ reservations or do we just call the regular reservation #?

RandS

It is my understanding to call 1800-852-8931 for RCCL or of course your travel agent. If anyone has another number please inform us! Thank you

RandS

Has anyone recieved the special number to call tomorrow? I can't find it anywhere.

Number I have is 1800-852-8931

Yes, what number do you use for Oasis reservations as a C&A member? I can't book until next week as I am only Platinum, but would like to be prepared. Also, does anyone know if you can transfer a booking number on a future cruise (secured through an onboard booking) to the Oasis?

Archived