****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

That's great!!!

I'll be looking for some cheap flights to FLL when I get back from Tennessee. I was thinking of visiting my friend Sally in Fort Lauderdale for a few days. I will let you know when and if I decide to go so we can do a get together! Then, I will get my cookies!!! Looks like you are also planning a WDW thing at Thanksgiving, too! Cool!:cool:

SURE SHARON........if you visit Sally, don't forget to let us know and I will DEFINITELY make sure that you get my famous chocolate chip cookie bars!!!:D :D

Yes, we are planning a WDW thing at Thanksgiving. This is something we do every year at Disney's campground. Our group keeps on growing each year. We did invite Barbara and family, Dafell is thinking of joining us too and maybe even Gary and family. He said he was either coming down here for Thanksgiving or Christmas, not sure which yet. So.......you are more than welcome to join us too....the more, the merrier. I just won't tell DH because he does all the cooking for Thanksgiving, well actually the WHOLE weekend!:eek: The rate we are going....he will probably have to deep fry 4 turkeys!!!:eek: :eek:

SURE SHARON........if you visit Sally, don't forget to let us know and I will DEFINITELY make sure that you get my famous chocolate chip cookie bars!!!

Yes, we are planning a WDW thing at Thanksgiving. This is something we do every year at Disney's campground. Our group keeps on growing each year. We did invite Barbara and family, Dafell is thinking of joining us too and maybe even Gary and family. He said he was either coming down here for Thanksgiving or Christmas, not sure which yet. So.......you are more than welcome to join us too....the more, the merrier. I just won't tell DH because he does all the cooking for Thanksgiving, well actually the WHOLE weekend!:eek: The rate we are going....he will probably have to deep fry 4 turkeys!!!:eek: :eek:

Thanks for the invite to WDW, but I think I'll pass! I've been so many times, that I'm WDWed out for a while! My sister and I were there last year for several days. Also, I've tried camping twice (once in a tent, and once in an RV--they made the movie RV with Robin Williams based on our experience!:eek: ) and my idea of camping is at the Hyatt!!!! I will look forward to the cookie bars when I come down to visit Sally!

Good Morning Lifers!

Hope everyone had a restful weekend. I keep on thinking its Monday.:rolleyes:

Kaitlyn is home sick today and I sure hope I don't get it!:eek: I should have known something was up yesterday when she stayed in bed all day and didn't text anyone, she said she didn't feel like talking to anybody. When she got up at 5:30am this morning for school, she started throwing up.:eek: I am not too happy with her missing school, its so hard when you are in high school, but what are you going to do? Now, I just need to pray that I don't get sick!:( Hope everyone has a good week.

Good Morning Lifers!

Hope everyone had a restful weekend. I keep on thinking its Monday.:rolleyes:

Kaitlyn is home sick today and I sure hope I don't get it!:eek: I should have known something was up yesterday when she stayed in bed all day and didn't text anyone, she said she didn't feel like talking to anybody. When she got up at 5:30am this morning for school, she started throwing up.:eek: I am not too happy with her missing school, its so hard when you are in high school, but what are you going to do? Now, I just need to pray that I don't get sick!:( Hope everyone has a good week.

Sorry to hear about Kaitlyn, we hope she gets better soon and no one else gets the bug.

morning Lifers!

Welcome Dan & Marie! Nice to see another So Cal neighbor.

I agree with ya VACruizer ... since I normally have 6 days worth of w, these 4 day weeks kill me. Though I really really really enjoyed my long weekend. Probably too much, as I am fighting off a sore throat today. :(

back to the gridestone.

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO – Sharon and Daughter (16)

30. 1tuckersmom – Bobbie

31. Mdwstcruiser- Carol and Doug

32. Susieon

33. Lori-N-NY

34. Drobson Dan and Marie

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Good afternoon Lifers.

Why I am always saying good afternoon instead of good morning as most everyone else does?

Pugs I did notice your post said good afternoon today, made me feel much better.:D

Anyway wanted to say hi and welcome to the newer Lifers on the list, I`m still to new myself to just say welcome new Lifers.

Good afternoon Lifers.

Why I am always saying good afternoon instead of good morning as most everyone else does?

Pugs I did notice your post said good afternoon today, made me feel much better.:D

Anyway wanted to say hi and welcome to the newer Lifers on the list, I`m still to new myself to just say welcome new Lifers.

When I teach it is Good afternoon, I just can't seem to get it together to say Good Morning:eek:

Ed will you have the coffee on in the Morning?

Where is Gary, do we need to send a search party out for him?

Jjay , how are you, and where are you???

BSQ, how is your weather? Did you see the ship this past weekend, did you have a DOD?

Vacruiser , how is your side of the world?

Thanks! I hope she feels better soon too because she NEEDS to go to school tomorrow!!!:eek:

I do hope she is better soon, does she have a little bug?

Maybe it was all the cookies that I didn't get;)

And yes John's Birthday is Friday the 5th....17 !!!!!!!

morning Lifers!

Welcome Dan & Marie! Nice to see another So Cal neighbor.

I agree with ya VACruizer ... since I normally have 6 days worth of w, these 4 day weeks kill me. Though I really really really enjoyed my long weekend. Probably too much, as I am fighting off a sore throat today. :(

back to the gridestone.

I have a sore throat also, something is going around!:(

You don't want to MISS this!!!!!!:D

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

I do hope she is better soon, does she have a little bug?

Maybe it was all the cookies that I didn't get;)

And yes John's Birthday is Friday the 5th....17 !!!!!!!

Thanks! Yes, she does have a little bug. She was in bed all day yesterday and today. She got up today at 5pm to take a shower and she got dressed then off to the field. She was required to be at cheer practice even if sick.....the coaches want you sitting there watching practice so you don't miss anything. She probably could have stayed home because her squad didn't have a junior coach tonight so they didn't learn anything new. Oh well. I believe she will be going back to school tomorrow....with honor classes, she can't afford to be missing much!!:eek:

You are probably right....I am sure she had one too many cookies, but they sure were good. Ummmmmm.......maybe you should be on a look out for some chocolate chip cookie bars, possibility sometime this week??? Hopefully, the cookies won't melt by the time you get them!:rolleyes:

WOW!! Your baby is turning 17 on Friday....are you feeling old???? I am having a hard time with Kaitlyn being 15.....don't know where the years have gone!:(

Good morning Lifers. :D Pugs - Of course I'll have the coffee on.....:p

Good Morning Mr. Ed!

You get up way tooooooo early for me!:eek: :p

Good Morning to all of the other "Lifers" too. Enjoy the rest of your week! I hope we don't get hit with any of those storms out there.:eek:

Archived