****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

What your name is not on the list!!!!! What are you waiting for!!!!!!

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO - Sharon

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO - Sharon

Good Evening Lifers, did I hear someone say "shopping", oh wait I am on my retirement income, but hubby's not!!!!!!!! I will spend mine and then start on his! ( Don't tell him)....

They call ans asked if I would sub Kinder tomorow, gee the new teacher has only been there two weeks and already need a day off:eek: ....

Now I can do Kinder, that was my class! Class room anyway!!!!!!

I think I'd need a day off, too! :eek: My nephew starts next week. Can't believe it will be his first day of school! But he alone can wear me out - I can't imagine 20 or 30 of them at a time!

But they are sooo cute at that age. :D

Hi Pugs, yes thank you I did find the site and I am on the list. You can go ahead and add all of us, we travel as a group, it wouldnt be the same with out them. I will just keep my fingers crossed that the price is right, because we all have to fly in from California. Thanks again!

Hi Everyone!

I have never joined a CC group before, but seems after reading this I may like to join all of you.

So add me, and one guest.

Could be my DH, grandduaghter or a very dear friend who is battling cancer at this time.

Just pray that things will go well with her and that she will be healthy in 2010.

Hi Everyone!

I have never joined a CC group before, but seems after reading this I may like to join all of you.

Could be my DH, grandduaghter or a very dear friend who is battling cancer at this time.

Just pray that things will go well with her and that she will be healthy in 2010.

Welcome to our group!!!!!!! YOU WON'T BE SORRY!!!!!:p

We will pray for your friend and hope all goes well for her!;)

Hi Pugs, yes thank you I did find the site and I am on the list. You can go ahead and add all of us, we travel as a group, it wouldnt be the same with out them. I will just keep my fingers crossed that the price is right, because we all have to fly in from California. Thanks again!

Aida...so happy your group will be traveling with us again. We are going to have ONE BIG PARTY!!!:D :D I just hope we will be there!!:rolleyes:

Hi Everyone - is it Friday yet? I'm swamped at "w" and can't wait for Friday since I'm off next week - YEAH!!! I took my youngest to middle school orientation yesterday. I can't believe she will be in 6th grade. After orientation I took the girls shopping - BSQ are you listening? I spent over $400 on Uggs (4 assorted pair for 3 girls). Then the girls got new jeans - don't even want to tell you what I spent - each girl got 4 pair. After this I was broke and exhausted. When I'm off next week they will need school supplies and hopefully not much more :rolleyes: !!!

Welcome to our new chatters - everyone is right - this is a GREAT group!!!

Hey Merri......how are you? I don't know Merri how you do it with 3 daughters...I know I would go broke. But then again...I spend a lot and I only have one child!!!:eek: And my problem.....I can never say NO!:p

Happy Friday, everyone!

What a fun and busy thread. I can see this will be one big family by the time we actually sail and many of you already are from the last 'Lifers' group.

Dafell, sorry about your little girl's troubles but they do bounce back so fast at that age. All parents have those cringes where - in their own mind - they did or didn't do something right. I bet that pink cast is cute and she'll be running on it before you know it.

REAMMI, my shopping trips with daughter (soon to be 15) are the opposite. I'd LOVE to buy here some of what's in style but she mostly will have nothing to do with current fashion. Just the basics for her. No frills, bows, ruffles, certainly no preggo shirts. I end up mad because where she needs several shirts/tops we'll walk out with two. Shoe shopping is even worse. She'd look so cute in uggs but NOOOO. Whose daughter did I end up with??

Pugs, looks like you're going to be very busy with this group. If you need an e mail contact, mine is sharon368 @ centurytel dot net

On the roll call you an add my daughter (16) (at the time of this cruise). Thanks!

Hope everyone has a great long weekend!

Aida...so happy your group will be traveling with us again. We are going to have ONE BIG PARTY!!!:D :D I just hope we will be there!!:rolleyes:

Thanks Kathy, I hope so too! Maybe this time we will be able to hang out together and have a drink or two, or three, or more! :eek:

Hey Merri......how are you? I don't know Merri how you do it with 3 daughters...I know I would go broke. But then again...I spend a lot and I only have one child!!!:eek: And my problem.....I can never say NO!:p

Hi Kathy - how are you? I owe you an email and I will write one soon - I promise!!! How is Kaitlyn doing with school and cheer? Our football games start this weekend - fun, fun, fun!!! Anyway, now you know why I go to "w" every day. Some day when they are grown and out of the house I may actually have a few dollars that I don't know what to do with!!!!:D Have a great Labor Day weekend and I will be in touch soon!!!

REAMMI, my shopping trips with daughter (soon to be 15) are the opposite. I'd LOVE to buy here some of what's in style but she mostly will have nothing to do with current fashion. Just the basics for her. No frills, bows, ruffles, certainly no preggo shirts. I end up mad because where she needs several shirts/tops we'll walk out with two. Shoe shopping is even worse. She'd look so cute in uggs but NOOOO. Whose daughter did I end up with??

Hi - my daughters are 16, 13 and 11. They are competitive cheerleaders and definitely all about fashion and their hair - which is the complete opposite of me. So, just like you I am wondering who's daughters I have??:confused:

Good Morning Everybody......TGIF!!!!!!:D

Hope everyone has a "nice long" weekend!

Dafell....hope you and Arlene enjoyed the Kenny Chesney concert last night...can't wait to hear all about it!;)

We had a good time last night at the concert. Arlene doesn't remember most of it and called in "sick" today. I called it a "Federal Friday" today and w 1/2 a day to get an early start on the 3 day weekend. Hope everyone who is traveling this weekend has a safe and fun time.

Thanks Kathy, I hope so too! Maybe this time we will be able to hang out together and have a drink or two, or three, or more! :eek:

YES!!! We definitely need to hang out on our next cruise and for sure.......we will have SEVERAL drinks!:eek: BUT.....July 2010 is so farrrrrrr away!!!:(

We had a good time last night at the concert. Arlene doesn't remember most of it and called in "sick" today. I called it a "Federal Friday" today and w 1/2 a day to get an early start on the 3 day weekend. Hope everyone who is traveling this weekend has a safe and fun time.

SO..........what are you saying????? Arlene had alittle too much to drink so she doesn't remember seeing Kenny????:p POOR ARLENE!

Hi Kathy - how are you? I owe you an email and I will write one soon - I promise!!! How is Kaitlyn doing with school and cheer? Our football games start this weekend - fun, fun, fun!!! Anyway, now you know why I go to "w" every day. Some day when they are grown and out of the house I may actually have a few dollars that I don't know what to do with!!!!:D Have a great Labor Day weekend and I will be in touch soon!!!

Hey Merri.....Everything is good here. YES....you do OWE me an e-mail!!:rolleyes: I am going to hold you to that. Kaitlyn is loving school as of this week, she likes to be dropped off by 7am every morning for she has time to socialize before school starts. Cheer is going well and she also has been busy with junior coaching. High School football games start this week and in fact, our varsity football team and cheerleaders are up in Orlando for our first game tonight. JV doesn't start until Sept. 10th and Kaitlyn can hardly wait to cheer for JV.....she is so excited. Optimist games started a few weeks back. Kaitlyn is missing her first game tomorrow night because its her bestfriend's Sweet 16 party......the coaches weren't too happy that she was missing a game, but there was NO WAY Kaitlyn would miss her bestfriend's party. Well...thats about it...I am running out the door for more cheer business...talk to you soon.

Kathy:)

Hi Everyone!

Welcome!:) I will add you to the list. We should have pricing soon, keep chatting! We "Lifers" do a lot of that chat stuff!!!! :eek: :D

Archived