****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Kathy -- enjoy your night out with the girls!!!! I simply love my trips with my sister and the ones with my girlfriends! You should try trips next!!!:D My next trip with my sister (every fall and every spring!) is in 2 weeks!:D

Sharon

Oh Sharon, I will enjoy my night out with the girls...I always do.:D We also do go away for a "girls only" weekend about 4 times a year. In fact, we were suppose to go away next Thursday for 4 days, up near Tampa, but our trip got cancelled, but we will reschedule it at a later date.:( That is so nice that you go away with your sister every Fall and Spring.:)

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Are you on our list:D

Hi Everyone! It's a beautiful day here in downtown Columbia!

Hope y'all are having a great weekend!:D

Hey Sharon.... glad you guys are having a beautiful day. Its been raining here all day and yesterday, it rained on and off. We are off to a barbeque, but first, I need to go make my "famous" chocolate chip cookie bars...YUM!:p I will check in again later....hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend.;)

Everyone must be busy today as we are on page 3. It is a beautiful day here in the midwest - a little on the warm side but i won't complain. Staying home and taking it easy tonight after doing some shopping today.

I am just enjoying not having to 'w' as this is the first Labor Day weekend in quite a while that I have been off. Hope everyone is having a good time.

Hoping everyone is safe as well - I know 3dognite's (Tammy) daughter lives in NO and left on Thurs and drove to Austin to stay with Tammy & Scott.

Sharon - Yes, we live in St Louis in the south county area. Didn't even notice that you were from there as well as I was thinking you were from Colorado. We sailed with this group in July and had a great time and are hoping if everything goes well to join in again!

Good early evening Lifers! Had a nice day at the ballpark ... would have been better if my Halos would have won. The Rally Monkey made a fine effort, but we came up one run short.

Time to go stretch out and watch the sun set.

Hey Sharon.... glad you guys are having a beautiful day. Its been raining here all day and yesterday, it rained on and off. We are off to a barbeque, but first, I need to go make my "famous" chocolate chip cookie bars...YUM!:p I will check in again later....hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend.;)

Can you send some of those famous chocolate chip cookie bars this way????:p

Good Evening "Lifers"...

We have been getting bands of the storm all day! Was able to get John's BBalls in before , middle, after rain storm!!!!

Hubby had a Birthday dinner for me tonight, had a great time! Tomorrow is the Birthday, and yes I was also born on Labor day....MANNNNNY YEARS AGO, but I am still 20!!!!!!;)

Good Evening "Lifers"...

We have been getting bands of the storm all day! Was able to get John's BBalls in before , middle, after rain storm!!!!

Hubby had a Birthday dinner for me tonight, had a great time! Tomorrow is the Birthday, and yes I was also born on Labor day....MANNNNNY YEARS AGO, but I am still 20!!!!!!;)

I knew I liked you for a reason:p:p

I don't know if I was born on Labor Day but I remember many a birthdays I wish it wasn't Labor Day because back in the day...this was a holiday where all the stores were closed and I couldn't spend my birthday money...LOL....will probably go out today for my b-day...we have to play it by ear!!!

Happy birthday Barb!!!:D:D:D

~millie

Archived