****Possible CC group “LIFERS” on Carnival Freedom -JULY 2010***

Pugs

Got a story of what a wonderful parent I am. My daughter, almost 3, hurt her leg on Saturday. Being the good parent we are we took her to get it x-rays at the Hospital and they said it was sprained. She kept complaining of pain around her knee whenever she walked and limped all weekend. I kept telling her to walk and it would feel better. I took her to swimming lessons on Monday as well as school and she limped all day. I gave into my wife and we took her to an Orthopedic on Tuesday and he said she had a smiall fracture below her knee. Now she has a lovely pink cast from her theigh to her toes. I first was mad at the hospital for missing it on the x-ray, and I felt like you know what for making her walk all weekend. So I have been going thru parental anguish since yesterday am for putting her thru almost 3 day of unnecessary pain. Thank you for letting me vent.

Poor baby, you take care of her.....Put my signature on the cast...Pink ! I like pink, if you got to wear one have it in a pretty color! You can vent to us anytime if it makes you feel better....Dafell it has happened to all of us, you were going by what they told you, your a good DAD!!!!!

Anybody want some tomatoes? I just picked like a bushel of them from our 10 little plants....OMG there's gonna be more tomorrow:eek: I spent this morning (before the "w" word) chopping and freezing like 10 pints from this weekends picking:p Oh well, I'll appreciate it later this winter - I guess;) Evening everyone:D

1. Pugs ( Joe and Barbara)

2. Pugs 2 ( John and ?)

3. VaCruizer

4. BSQ and Bubba Q

5. Dafell

6. Dafell 2 ( Kids)

7. Endobaby ( Millie and guest)

8. Endobaby #2 (Guest and Guest)

9. Reammi 1

10. Reammi 2

11. Alcouple ( Ed and Rita)

12. Logie ( Lynn)

13. Boundingmaynard

14. Annual Cruiser

15. Elgruen 1

16. Elgruen 2

17. Jeffy294

18. Mahwah 1

19. Mahwah 2

20. 3dognite

21. MarylandLady

22. Gr8cruise

23. Crookedhalo 1

24. Crookedhalo 2

25. Pamelazzz 1

26. Pamelazzz 2

27. Pamelazzz 3

28. Jjay

29. HightownCO - Sharon

WOW!!! Our list is GROWING!!!

We are going to have a blast!!!:D :D

Poor baby, you take care of her.....Put my signature on the cast...Pink ! I like pink, if you got to wear one have it in a pretty color! You can vent to us anytime if it makes you feel better....Dafell it has happened to all of us, you were going by what they told you, your a good DAD!!!!!

Thanks for the encouragement. To add to my lovely leg story, tonight we were back at the hospital because Hailey had 104.7 fever and was throwing up. She now has an ear infection to go with her Pink cast.

I realize it is super early but, is there any indication of when Carnival will release the prices and schedule for July 2010?

Hey, planning this far out we are sure to reach 10,000 posts by sailing. Wow, we sure have a long way to go.

Night-night Lifers.

Thanks for the encouragement. To add to my lovely leg story, tonight we were back at the hospital because Hailey had 104.7 fever and was throwing up. She now has an ear infection to go with her Pink cast.

OH NO!!!!! Poor baby! You take care of her! You didn't do the ear infection, LOL That seems to have a mind of its own....Been there done that! A FEW TIMES!!!!!!

Carnival Freedom, Late July 2010 , Western Caribbean Itinerary ,

FT . Lauderdale Depart.

Colon, Panama

Limon, Costa Rica

As it looks at this time the Carnival Freedom will do this Itinerary, the ship

could change, the Itinerary will be Western, The date we are looking at will be Late July 2010. More on that will come as soon as info. from Carnival is posted.

I need to know who will be interested in a CC Group with the Lifers...

We had a CC group this past July " Lovin' Life on Liberty" it was a blast and we "Lifers" want a replay!!!!!!

COME JOIN US!!!!!!!!

Oh my goodness David!!!!:( I hope she feels better soon! 104.7....thats scary.....take care of her and give her a kiss from us!;)

Good Morning Everyone!

Dafell -- hope your little one is doing better. I agree -- if you have to have a cast, it might as well be a pretty color!!!

Looks like the group is really growing! Pugs -- you are going to have a lot of work to do again!!! Glad to hear that Jjay will be doing the pub/poker crawl again -- he obviously was my lucky charm!!

We are finally getting the remnants of Fay today. So far it's just cloudy, and a little sprinkle every now and then.

Oh my goodness David!!!!:( I hope she feels better soon! 104.7....thats scary.....take care of her and give her a kiss from us!;)

Thanks, will do. She is doing much better today, no fever and back to her normal ways, which will allow Arlene and I to go to the Kenny Chesney concert tonight. Hope everyone has a great day.

Hi Everyone - is it Friday yet? I'm swamped at "w" and can't wait for Friday since I'm off next week - YEAH!!! I took my youngest to middle school orientation yesterday. I can't believe she will be in 6th grade. After orientation I took the girls shopping - BSQ are you listening? I spent over $400 on Uggs (4 assorted pair for 3 girls). Then the girls got new jeans - don't even want to tell you what I spent - each girl got 4 pair. After this I was broke and exhausted. When I'm off next week they will need school supplies and hopefully not much more :rolleyes: !!!

Welcome to our new chatters - everyone is right - this is a GREAT group!!!

Hi Everyone! I know I havent chatted much since the Liberty Cruise, but I too have busy with my kids and w! My younger son started Junior High today, it was very sad, he had me drop him off at the corner, didnt even let me drive him to the front of the school, I guess thats part of growing up, hes not my baby anymore! :confused: Well I added my name to the July 2010 cruise, if the price is right it will be our 6th Annual trip and our group consists of 20+ passangers. June of 2009 will be our 5th Annual on the Mexican Riviera.

Hi Everyone! I know I havent chatted much since the Liberty Cruise, but I too have busy with my kids and w! My younger son started Junior High today, it was very sad, he had me drop him off at the corner, didnt even let me drive him to the front of the school, I guess thats part of growing up, hes not my baby anymore! :confused: Well I added my name to the July 2010 cruise, if the price is right it will be our 6th Annual trip and our group consists of 20+ passangers. June of 2009 will be our 5th Annual on the Mexican Riviera.

Do you want me to add you to our list? If so how many?

OH Aida, that is you, glad you were able to find us over here! I got your e-mail....Am I adding all 20 or just your family?

Hi Everyone - is it Friday yet? I'm swamped at "w" and can't wait for Friday since I'm off next week - YEAH!!! I took my youngest to middle school orientation yesterday. I can't believe she will be in 6th grade. After orientation I took the girls shopping - BSQ are you listening? I spent over $400 on Uggs (4 assorted pair for 3 girls). Then the girls got new jeans - don't even want to tell you what I spent - each girl got 4 pair. After this I was broke and exhausted. When I'm off next week they will need school supplies and hopefully not much more :rolleyes: !!!

Welcome to our new chatters - everyone is right - this is a GREAT group!!!

I tell you, shopping is an endurance sport! One must train often in order to survive!!

Thanks, will do. She is doing much better today, no fever and back to her normal ways, which will allow Arlene and I to go to the Kenny Chesney concert tonight. Hope everyone has a great day.

Oh thats right....I forgot you guys were going to see Kenny tonight...tell him I said hi!;) I LOVE Kenny!!!

Glad Hailey is feeling better. Talk to you later.:D

Good Evening Lifers, did I hear someone say "shopping", oh wait I am on my retirement income, but hubby's not!!!!!!!! I will spend mine and then start on his! ( Don't tell him)....

They call ans asked if I would sub Kinder tomorow, gee the new teacher has only been there two weeks and already need a day off:eek: ....

Now I can do Kinder, that was my class! Class room anyway!!!!!!

Archived